- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Not sure which beam pattern to select? Click Here to see how RIGID's beam patterns compare (PDF)
- Click Here to see the RIGID Difference in quality manufacturing (PDF)
- Add just the right amount of off-road lighting with Rigid Industries D2 XL LED Lights
- Rigid’s innovative D-Series technology wrapped in a bigger and brighter package
- Designed to withstand harsh conditions with durable polycarbonate lens, UV-resistant polyester powder coat and vibration isolator
- D2 XL LEDs are available in your choice of several beam patterns and white or black finish
- Housing holds 12 high-intensity LEDs that produce 3792 raw lumens at only 43W
- Cube size is perfect for pairing and made to install virtually anywhere—just 4”L x 4”W
- D2 XL LEDs are sold individually or in pairs
- Lights include stainless steel hardware, bracket and harness (for black finish only)
- Your Rigid Industries D2 XL LED Lights are backed by a Lifetime Warranty
Equip your ride with light to conquer the night with Rigid Industries D2 XL LED Lights. Each trailblazing Rigid D2 cube is just what you’d expect from Rigid’s D-Series, using the same advanced technology, only packed in a slightly bigger and brighter package.
Constructed from durable components including a polycarbonate lens, UV-resistant polyester powder coat and vibration isolator, Rigid D2 XL LED Lights are built to withstand everything from hail storms to rough ravines. Rigid makes these innovative LEDs in your choice of several beam patterns and either a white or black housing.
Lighting your way with 12 high-intensity LEDs, the Rigid D2 XL spot produces 3792 raw lumens at only 43W. Measuring just 4”L x 4”W, versatile Rigid D2 XL hyperspot lights can be mounted virtually anywhere on your ride and are perfect for pairing. Rigid D2 XL driving lights are sold with included stainless steel hardware, bracket and harness (for black housing only) and are backed by a Lifetime Warranty.
Rigid Industries D2 XL LED Lights Customer Reviews
2 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Zachariah G (Reno, NV) Reviewed for a 2012 Ford F-250 — Jun 14, 2018 10:26 PM
So I'll keep it short. If you need night time to become day time than buy Rigid lights. These D2 XLs were so bright they but my ebay 54" light bar to shame. In fact my fog lights, headlights and light weren't close to the brightness and throw distance of these. Again, buy Rigid and Rigid only!!
Reviewed by Leo R (Kenduskeag, ME) Reviewed for a 2014 Chevy Silverado — Dec 02, 2016 9:27 AM
I just put one of these on my truck right over the license plate. It has the driving light pattern and it does what I had hoped it would which is to give me that better visibility when I'm on one of those pitch black roads up here in Maine. I also expect it to do a good job with cutting through fog and rain at night because it has great white light. Of course you can't use it with on coming traffic but out on the road late you don't hit a lot of traffic anyway. In short I love this spot.