- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Not sure which beam pattern to select? Click Here to see how RIGID's beam patterns compare (PDF)
- Click Here to see the RIGID Difference in quality manufacturing (PDF)
- Brighten you mud bogger with the ultra-stable Rigid Industries Dually HD Series LED Lights
- Based on the original Rigid Industries 3” x 3” Dually Light but beefed up for the gnarliest trails
- The integrated vibration isolator absorbs road bumps for strong, steady beams
- Armed with a heavy-duty stainless steel mounting base with twin hold-down screws
- Four LED bulbs crank out 1568 raw lumens rated to run more than 50,000 hours in the field
- Available in a range of wide-angle and long-range Hybrid Optic beam patterns
- Made from extruded A360 aluminum that’s sealed against the elements with a polyester powder coating
- Outfitted with an almost indestructible polycarbonate lens
- The molded silicon seal stops moisture, mud and muck from seeping in
- Rigid Dually HD Lights have the guts to operate in environments ranging from -40F to +145F
- Massive heat sinks maximize surface area for maximum cooling
- RoHS compliant and IP69K certified
- MIL-STD-810G vibration certified
- Pick between surface and flat mounts
- Easy to install with the included plug-n-play wiring harness, mounting hardware and in-cab switch
- Your Rigid Dually HD Light is made in the USA
- Backed by a Lifetime Warranty
The old Baja masters believe no off-roading adventure is complete until someone gets bucked from their buggy. Rough paths are par for the outback course—which explains why some auxiliary lights dance around the trail like fireflies during nighttime drives. For a strong steady beam when the roads turn bumpy, upgrade your dune surfer with Rigid Industries Dually HD Series LED Lights.
Washboard trails, rocky ridges, sloppy sand—no matter the terrain, your Rigid Industries Dually HD LED Lights roll with the punches. Their heavy-duty stainless steel mounting base locks in place with dual hold-down screws. On top of that, they're decked out with a vibration isolator that cushions the blows for rock-steady beams. Plus, four intense LEDs blast out 1568 raw lumens of candlepower in your choice of wide-angle or long-range Hybrid Optic patterns. With that kind of radiant firepower, you could make a midnight run across the Rubicon and live to tell the tale.
Rigid Industries only builds lights with enough backbone to survive the roughest conditions on the planet. Master craftsmen in the USA extrude your Dually HD LED Lamp from premium aluminum that's finished with a polyester powder coating. Then, the light is sealed up tight with a waterproof silicone gasket and protected by an almost bulletproof polycarbonate lens. For an easy install, you also get a plug-n-play wiring harness, mounting hardware and an in-cab switch. Best of all, it comes with a Lifetime Warranty.
- Rigid Dually HD LED Lights are so intense that they’re only intended for off-road use.
- Raw lumens is based on LED manufacturer specifications.
- Distance with .25 lux and Peak Beam Intensity are tested using ANSI/NEMA FL standards.