- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
Ships Between 12/17 - 12/19
There are no customer reviews for this product
Get it for the Holidays!
U.S. shipments only. Excludes AK and HI.
- Not sure which beam pattern to select? Click Here to see how RIGID's beam patterns compare (PDF)
- Click Here to see the RIGID Difference in quality manufacturing (PDF)
- Boost your brightness with single row Rigid Industries E-Mark SR2 Series LED Light Bars
- Low-profile design provides optimal lighting from a compact housing
- Certified to meet safety requirements for street use in Europe
- Consistent color temperature is maintained by tightly-packed LEDs
- Constructed durably with polycarbonate lens & UV-resistant powder coat
- Cutting-edge heat sink technology keeps your light bar from overheating
- E-Mark SR2 Series LED Light Bars are available in several lengths
- Rigid E Series LED Light Bars are sold individually with included wiring harness
- Your Rigid Industries E-Mark Certified SR2 Series LED Light Bars are backed by a Lifetime Warranty
Brighten far into the distance, without taking up valuable exterior space, when you install a low-profile Rigid Industries SR2 Series LED Light Bar. Brightening the night from a single row of modern LEDs, Rigid E Mark SR2 Series Lights are made to provide your pickup with the perfect amount of compact candlepower.
Certified for street-legal use in Europe, these impressive light bars are the ideal way to upgrade your light array, no matter where you plan on riding. Rigid Industries E Mark SR2 LED Lights are tightly packed to ensure a consistent color temperature and are finished with a durable polycarbonate lens and UV-resistant powder coat designed to withstand years of off-road abuse.
Rigid Emark SR2 LEDs are made in a range of lengths, so you’re sure to find the right size to fit your rig. Rigid Industries E-Mark Certified SR2 Series LED Light Bars are sold individually with the included wiring harness and are backed by a Lifetime Warranty.
- ATTN: State of California Consumers
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm (www.p65warnings.ca.gov)