- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Not sure which beam pattern to select? Click Here to see how RIGID's beam patterns compare (PDF)
- Click Here to see the RIGID Difference in quality manufacturing (PDF)
- Break free from your reliance on the sun by upgrading to a Rigid E2 Light Bar
- The latest update to Rigid’s infamous E Series Light Bar
- Features Specter Optics, a blend of both Driving and Hyperspot beams
- The Driving bulbs pump out a 45-degree light pattern to illuminate your immediate surroundings
- The Hyperspot bulbs feature a tightly focused 5-degree beam for long-range visibility
- Rigid Industries E2 Light Bars come in a host of sizes and strengths
- The housing is built from heavy-duty A360 aluminum with a UV-safe polyester powder coating
- Equipped with a clear polycarbonate lens that’s virtually indestructible
- Sealed tight with molded silicone that’s 100% waterproof
- Rated to run between -40F and +145F
- Lasts more than 50,000 hours
- The 97% efficient LED driver circuitry delivers more candlepower from each watt
- Big heat sinks and an integrated thermal management system keep your light bar cooler, brighter and more durable
- The circuitry is clustered, so damage to one section won’t cause the entire light to fail
- RoHS compliant, IP69K certified and MIL-STD-810G vibration certified
- Comes with 3-position T304 stainless steel mounting brackets, an all-weather wiring harness with a waterproof Deutsch connector and an in-cab switch
- Your Rigid E2 LED Light Bar is backed by a Lifetime Warranty
From low-hanging branches to eroded embankments, nothing will catch you off guard when you're off road after dark with Rigid E2 Series LED Light Bars. Equipped with Rigid's exclusive Specter Combo, they boast a blend of both 45-degree Driving lights and 5-degree Hyperspot pencil beams. Together, these performance light bars flood the frontier for maximum visibility even at midnight in a monsoon. And since they use high-efficiency LEDs, they produce an intense white light that's good for at least 50,000 hours in the outback.
No matter how punishing the path, your Rigid E2 LED Light is engineered to survive. All-aluminum housing, virtually unbreakable polycarbonate lens, full weather sealing, GORE pressure-equalizing vents, oversized heat sinks, MIL-spec vibration resistance, polyester powder coating—even Abrams tanks don't get this much attention to detail.
From the itty-bitty to the extra-long, Rigid E2 LED Light Bars come in a host of sizes to squeeze in almost anywhere on your off-roader. These complete kits include 3-position stainless steel mounting brackets, a heavy-duty wiring harness and an in-cab switch. Better still, they're manufactured entirely in the USA and backed by a Lifetime Warranty.
- The Rigid E2 Light Bar is so intense that it’s only intended for off-road use
- Raw lumens is based on LED manufacturer specifications
- Distance with .25 lux and Peak Beam Intensity are tested using ANSI/NEMA FL standards
- ATTN: State of California Consumers
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm (www.p65warnings.ca.gov)
Rigid Industries E2 Series LED Light Bars Customer Reviews
4 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Zachary B (Spring Grove, IL) Reviewed for a 2016 Toyota Tundra — Nov 04, 2017 7:21 AM
If distance is what you want then the hyperspot pattern is what you need. Incredible distance out of this thing. Top notch product just like everything else Rigid makes however I was disappointed to see the PRO series no longer comes with a deutsch plug like all my other rigid light did. As a result, it looses some points there for ease of install and value since I had to add one on my own. Overall, very happy though. Mounts nicely in the rigid grille.
Reviewed by Eric R (Chambersburg, PA) Reviewed for a 2017 Ford F-350 — Dec 31, 2015 5:09 AM
Was worried about only getting the 20" bar was wanting something a little longer but the 20" bar was the only one that fit between the tow hooks and didn't have to drill any holes. Turn out great plenty of light and I added the SAE D2's to replace my fog lights. Looks awesome just wish Ridgid made headlight bulbs but AutoAnything set me up with a pair off Putco LED's. Thanks to AutoAnything for great prices and service.
Reviewed by Luke S (Clermont, FL) Reviewed for a 2014 Toyota Tundra — Jul 23, 2015 9:47 AM