- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
Ships Between 12/18 - 12/20
There are no customer reviews for this product
Get it for the Holidays!
U.S. shipments only. Excludes AK and HI.
- For a simple, secure way to upgrade your lighting, park your LEDs on Rigid Industries Horizontal Bar Clamp Mounts
- Specially designed to hold your lights upright on almost any piece of horizontal tubing
- Perfect for roll cages, grille guards, light bars, tubular bumpers and more
- Works with SRM, SRQ and D Series Rigid LED lights
- Manufactured from billet aluminum with a black anodized finish
- Sold individually in a range of sizes
- Rigid Horizontal Bar Clamps are covered by a Lifetime Warranty
When the going gets dark, the daring ones keep going-but only when they're rocking the right amount of lighting firepower. Before you head out into the hinterlands, ready your off-roader for midnight excursions with Rigid Industries Horizontal Bar Clamp Mounts.
From the top of your roll cage to the cross member of your grille guard, Rigid Horizontal Clamps are versatile enough to mount on almost any flat piece of tubing. You can choose from a wide range of universal sizes to fit a host of popular tube diameters. Once in place, they create a stable perch that's just right for your Rigid SRM, SRQ or D Series LED lights.
Whether you need a single back-up light or an array of long-range LEDs, Rigid Horizontal Bar Clamps are sold individually for easy customization. Best of all, they're made in the USA using premium billet aluminum that's treated with a black anodized finish. And, all Rigid Industries Clamp Mounts are backed by a Lifetime Warranty.
- Compatible with Standard Mount stud style Rigid lights only
- ATTN: State of California Consumers
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm (www.p65warnings.ca.gov)
Rigid Industries Horizontal Bar Clamp Mounts Customer Reviews
4 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Steven F (Riverton, WY) Reviewed for a 2015 GMC Sierra — Aug 03, 2015 12:25 PM
a pair of R2 driving lights for 630.00 --- whodathunkit that not only was there NOT the two sizes of allen wrenches included, which probly cost the whole sum of 50 cents each... but I've called Rigid Industries over a week ago and low and behold, I'm still waiting for them to call me back with the two SIZES of allen wrenches needed to tighten the clamps! NO WHERE are the two sizes needed, listed. Quite POOR for such expensive, GREAT lights. I love the lights, am dismayed at the service.