- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Click Here to see the RIGID Difference in quality manufacturing (PDF)
- Shine a bright line on your six with a Rigid Industries Ignite LED Back-Up Light Kit
- Small but tough, IP68-compliant backup lights have a low minimum voltage of 6-28 VDC
- Boast a raw lumen count of 1000, drawing on 12W with a beam distance of 59.5m and peak beam density of 884.5 cd
- Available in a diffused light pattern with flush mount as well as surface-mounting capabilities
- Your Rigid Industries Ignite LED Back-Up Light Kit carries a Limited Lifetime Warranty
Back up without a care in the world after equipping your rig with a Rigid Industries Ignite LED Back-Up Light Kit. Small but packing a lot of power with 1000 raw lumens, these IP68-compliant lights cast a wide, dense beam and are available either as a flush-mounting or surface-mounting assembly. Limited Lifetime Warranty.
Rigid Industries Ignite LED Back-Up Light Kit Customer Reviews
2 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Frank L (Elmsford, NY) Reviewed for a 2018 Ford F-150 — Aug 07, 2018 12:53 PM
I installed them on to my 2018 Ford Raptor as buckup lights under the bumper. They are wired into a relay to turn on when in R and manual switch inside. Easy to install and to adjust. Extremely bright and the diffused lens really helps widen out the beam to 60 degrees lighting up everything around. Good price for quality of construction and brightness.
Reviewed by Christian K (SCOTTSDALE, AZ) — Nov 22, 2016 5:17 AM
For the size, these lights are bright and well worth it. I installed them in addition to my reverse lights on my +14 Tundra and they shine the rear much more than expected. I tapped them into my trailer harness or you can tap them into your reverse lights for easy install.