- Click Here to see the RIGID Difference in quality manufacturing (PDF)
- Shine a light on the path underfoot with Rigid Industries LED Rock Light Kits
- This all-in-one package includes everything you need to wire your undercarriage with intense illumination
- Ideal for spotting rocks on the trail and being spotted by other off-roaders
- Features Rigid’s small and scrappy A Series LED Lamps
- Constructed from cast aluminum for unflinching durability
- Fully submersible to survive the wildest rides
- The intense LED bulbs are shielded by a UV-safe polycarbonate lens with an anti-scratch finish
- Each kit includes lights with 15’ leads, a distribution block for easy wiring, 30° angled mounting pads, an 8’ wiring harness with an in-cab switch and mounting hardware
- Pick from multiple beam colors
- RoHS compliant and IP68 certified
- Rigid makes your LED Rock Light Kit in the USA
- Backed by a Lifetime Warranty
Experienced stone scramblers will tell you that the key to surviving any rock-crawling adventure is visibility. One false move is all it takes to leave your 4x4 bashed, bruised or beached on a boulder—especially if you're brave enough to explore after sundown. Turn your entire undercarriage into one massive flashlight with the Rigid LED Rock Lights.
Forget about jury rigging a jankie lighting system. The Rigid Industries LED Rock Light Kit comes complete with everything you need to illuminate your off-roader's underbelly. It all starts with the lamps: Rigid Industries A Series lights. These all-aluminum lamps are fully submersible and shielded by an anti-scratch polycarbonate lens, making them strong enough to survive run-ins with rough obstacles.
Along with the amps, your Rigid Rock Crawler Lighting Kit includes all the trimmings for a flawless install: 15' leads for each light, wiring distribution block, in-cab switch and the mounting hardware to hold everything in place. You choose between a 4-light package and a 6-light setup in your choice of beam colors. Each style is crafted in the USA and covered by a Lifetime Warranty.
- Rigid Lights are so intense that they’re only intended for off-road use
- Raw lumens is based on LED manufacturer specifications
- Distance with .25 lux and Peak Beam Intensity are tested using ANSI/NEMA FL standards
Rigid Industries LED Rock Light Kits Customer Reviews
2 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Michael W (NEW HOLSTEIN, WI) Reviewed for a 2018 Jeep Wrangler — May 31, 2018 8:56 PM
Had an older 4 light set that had a lot of rock chipping in the paint, but worked terrific. Will mount those under the JK. Mounted this new set on the factory fenders. Just above where the factory rock rails are, so "inside" sides of the fenders, on the outer lip. Was able to get hands and tools up behind / under the fender in this location. Was skeptical at first, but man I love them there. Used them on one night trail ride already. WOW what a difference. No worries about hitting trees!
Reviewed by Dr Ken H (Malvern, PA) Reviewed for a 2011 Jeep Wrangler — Apr 04, 2014 7:31 AM
Just love 'em! White lights a real good choice, unless you're driving a "Mall Crawler". Extremely good light dispersion with the 6 light set I chose. Would not suggest 4 light kit for a 4 door Wrangler install and would probably use 6 light kit in a 2 door Wrangler as well, since side lighting is important...
- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
Ships Between 8/20 - 8/22
There are no customer reviews for this product