- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
Get it for the Holidays!
U.S. shipments only. Excludes AK and HI.
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Not sure which beam pattern to select? Click Here to see how RIGID's beam patterns compare (PDF)
- Click Here to see the RIGID Difference in quality manufacturing (PDF)
- Beef up your boat’s candlepower with Rigid Industries M2 LED Light Bars
- The marine-grade equivalent to Rigid’s legendary E2 Off-road Light Bar
- Protected from the sun and salt with a UV-safe, chromatic conversion powder coating
- Equipped with rust-safe 316 stainless steel hardware
- Features Rigid’s advanced Specter Optics in a range of sizes, strengths and beam patterns
- The LED bulbs are shielded by a sturdy polycarbonate lens
- Sealed up tight with a waterproof silicone gasket
- Rated to work in environments from -40F to +145F
- Designed to run more than 50,000 hours
- Built-in heat sink technology keeps the temps down
- Your Rigid Industry M2 Series Light Bar is IP69K certified and RoHS compliant
- Includes mounting hardware and a stainless steel cradle—wiring and switch not included
- Made in America and covered by a Lifetime Warranty
A three-hour fishing tour can quickly turn into an overnighter if the bass are biting, there's bait in the bucket and beverages in the cooler. But if your vessel is lacking in lighting, you'll have to point your prow back to the dock well before twilight. For intense candlepower that's safe out at sea, permit Rigid Industries M2 Series LED Light Bars to come aboard your boat.
Forget about Great Whites, Giant Squid and Killer Kraken—the real monsters of the open ocean are sunshine and saltwater. Fortunately, your Rigid M2 LED Lights are designed to weather Neptune's worst. All the hardware is crafted from rust-free stainless steel, and the entire light is finished with a chromatic conversion powder coating with extra UV stability. And while they resist the sun's harsh rays, they generate their own blinding beams from Rigid's advanced Specter Optics in your choice of wide-angle or long-range patterns.
From the Gulf Coast to the Great Lakes, Rigid M2 LEDs have the strength to shine anywhere. They're extruded from aluminum with integrated heat sinks for thermal control. Plus, the virtually indestructible polycarbonate lens is sealed in place with a watertight silicone gasket. Each one is built with pride in the U.S.A. and backed by a Lifetime Warranty.
- Rigid Industries M 2 Light Bars are so intense that they’re only intended for maritime use.
- Raw lumens is based on LED manufacturer specifications.
- Distance with .25 lux and Peak Beam Intensity are tested using ANSI/NEMA FL standards.
- ATTN: State of California Consumers
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm (www.p65warnings.ca.gov)