- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Not sure which beam pattern to select? Click Here to see how RIGID's beam patterns compare (PDF)
- Click Here to see the RIGID Difference in quality manufacturing (PDF)
- Turn the look of a traditional light bar on its head with a Rigid Industries Radiance LED Light Bar
- Unique back-lighting comes in your choice of white, amber, red, blue and green
- Black-exposed printed circuit board with large back-lit Rigid branding plates
- Forward-projecting Broad Spot optics combine spot and flood beam patterns
- High-grade aluminum alloy housing with high-impact polycarbonate lens
- Rigorously tested to withstand vibration and harsh UV rays – IP68-rated
- Rigid Industries Radiance Light Bars are available in 10” to 50” lengths
- Included mounting brackets & stainless steel hardware ease installation
- Multi-switch wiring harness not included - must be purchased separately
- Your Rigid Industries Radiance LED Light Bar carries a 10-year warranty
Burn through the dark with the black-out styling of a Rigid Industries Radiance Light Bar. Durably crafted to withstand off- and on-road rigors, these unique LED light bars feature a back-lit design that shines in your choice of color options. Mounting brackets & stainless steel hardware included. Requires purchase of multi-switch wiring harness. 10-year warranty.
Rigid Industries Radiance LED Light Bars Customer Reviews
12 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by ray s (JAMAICA, NY) Reviewed for a 2016 Toyota 4Runner — Apr 25, 2018 5:14 AM
The quality is excellent and installation was a breeze with the wiring harness supplied. Better yet it's made in USA!!!
Reviewed by Joseph E (Anchorage, AK) Reviewed for a 2017 Nissan Titan — Mar 16, 2018 10:48 AM
These lights more than meet my needs and add a little accent to my truck. As for the Rigid Industries team they were great and answered a lot of my questions prior to ordering my lights.
Reviewed by George C (Pennington, AL) Reviewed for a 2014 Ford F-250 — Mar 12, 2017 7:23 AM
Rigid light bar looks and works great ,superior fit and finish ! Auto Anything has great prices and their service goes above and beyond !
Reviewed by Ronnie R (Corpus Christi, TX) Reviewed for a 2014 Ford F-150 — Aug 21, 2016 10:02 AM
Installed this between the bumper covers on my son's truck. Used the included mounts and bolted it directly to the front mount of the bumper. You can wire this 2 different ways, you can either wire it so you can control the blue led accent or only have it come on when the LED light bar is powered. It requires either a 3 position switch or having the blue directly wired to the on feature of the light bar.