- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Not sure which beam pattern to select? Click Here to see how RIGID's beam patterns compare (PDF)
- Click Here to see the RIGID Difference in quality manufacturing (PDF)
- Turn the look of a traditional light bar on its head with a Rigid Industries Radiance LED Light Bar
- Unique back-lighting comes in your choice of white, amber, red, blue and green
- Black-exposed printed circuit board with large back-lit Rigid branding plates
- Forward-projecting Broad Spot optics combine spot and flood beam patterns
- High-grade aluminum alloy housing with high-impact polycarbonate lens
- Rigorously tested to withstand vibration and harsh UV rays – IP68-rated
- Rigid Industries Radiance Light Bars are available in 10” to 50” lengths
- Included mounting brackets & stainless steel hardware ease installation
- Multi-switch wiring harness included
- Your Rigid Industries Radiance LED Light Bar carries a 10-year warranty
Burn through the dark with the black-out styling of a Rigid Industries Radiance Light Bar. Durably crafted to withstand off- and on-road rigors, these unique LED light bars feature a back-lit design that shines in your choice of color options. Mounting brackets & stainless steel hardware included. Multi-switch wiring harness included. 10-year warranty.
- ATTN: State of California Consumers
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm (www.p65warnings.ca.gov)
Rigid Industries Radiance LED Light Bars Customer Reviews
17 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Russell M (Las Vegas, NV) Reviewed for a 2018 Subaru Crosstrek — Jan 15, 2019 12:10 PM
I will admit to first buying a cheap knockoff 22" LED light bar from a popular auction site and I can tell you they may "look" like they are good, but the difference versus this Rigid Radiance 20" light bar is literally night and day. There is a reason the Rigid costs more as the Rigid simply is brighter and the build quality shows. I cannot believe the difference and I am very happy with my purchase and of course with Auto Anything!
Reviewed by Jordon K (TEXARKANA, TX) Reviewed for a 2006 Ford Ranger — Sep 08, 2018 2:19 PM
Reviewed by John H (MONROE, GA) Reviewed for a 2004 Toyota 4Runner — May 30, 2018 8:45 PM
Reviewed by ray s (JAMAICA, NY) Reviewed for a 2016 Toyota 4Runner — Apr 25, 2018 5:14 AM