- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
Get it for the Holidays!
U.S. shipments only. Excludes AK and HI.
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Not sure which beam pattern to select? Click Here to see how RIGID's beam patterns compare (PDF)
- Click Here to see the RIGID Difference in quality manufacturing (PDF)
- Survive your trek with a little help from your Rigid Industries SR-Q LED Light
- Ultra-compact design that fits handlebars, roll cages, bumpers, trailers and other tight spaces
- Stands just 1.625” tall—just like its full-size Rigid SR Series brethren
- Outfitted with four LEDs for 1568 lumens of illumination—the same strength as the D Series but in a sleeker case
- Comes in your choice of Hyper Optic beam patterns: Flood, Spot and Diffused
- Built from pure A360 aluminum
- Treated with a weather-safe polyester powder coating
- Covered with an almost indestructible polycarbonate lens that’s optically clear
- Sealed up with a molded silicon gasket—100% waterproof
- Rated to run in extreme conditions ranging from -40F to +145F
- Runs for more than 50,000 hours
- Its smart heat sink design keeps your light cooler, brighter and longer lasting
- Meets RoHS, IP69K and MIL-STD-810G standards for toughness
- Pick between surface mount and flush mount options
- Includes a wiring harness, all-weather Deutsche connector, mounting hardware and in-cab switch
- Made in America and covered by a Lifetime Warranty
Out in the bush where AAA fears to tread, you have to be prepared for any situation—like sunsets. Though beautiful at first, they're a prelude to pitch-black driving conditions. Fortunately, the darkness is no match against your Rigid Industries SRQ Series LED Light. Equipped with Rigid's exclusive Hyper Optics in your choice of beam patterns, they fill the frontier with intense illumination for safer travels after the sun goes down.
Standing the same 1.625" height as the low-profile SR Series, your compact Rigid SRQ LED Light nestles in nicely on bumpers, roll bars and other tight spaces. Just don't let its humble stature fool you. This radiant off-road light is packed with four high-intensity LED lamps pumping out 1568 lumens, making it as powerful as Rigid's dazzling D Series, only in a sleeker case.
Just how resilient is a Rigid Industries SR-Q LED Light? Let's just put it this way—your shocks would give up on the Baja 1000 way before this scrappy little lamp ever would. It's built from aluminum, covered with an unbreakable polycarbonate lens and sealed water-tight with a silicon gasket. Even if it got bucked off your dune buggy and landed in a soupy mud bog, you could still plug it back in, flip it on and finish your adventure. And since it's designed with an integrated heat sink and finished with a polyester powder coating, it runs cool and isn't phased by the elements. Best of all, these American-made lights come with a Lifetime Warranty.
- Rigid SR-Q LED Lights are so intense that they’re only intended for off-road use
- Raw lumens is based on LED manufacturer specifications
- Distance with .25 lux and Peak Beam Intensity are tested using ANSI/NEMA FL standards
- ATTN: State of California Consumers
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm (www.p65warnings.ca.gov)
Rigid Industries SR-Q Series LED Lights Customer Reviews
5 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Bryan B (Appleton, WI) Reviewed for a 2016 Ford F-150 — Jul 13, 2018 8:52 PM
Lights are nice but harness wires are made for geo metro not full size trucks. Last 2 reviews I've done I received the $10 discount code off my next order and they didn't work even if the total was double the minimum purchase. I chatted with the online help and they told me that it wouldn't work on my purchase. Not sure why I'm filling out this review.??
Reviewed by Zak K (GARRETT, IN) Reviewed for a 2003 Ford Explorer — Jan 22, 2017 6:59 AM
Reviewed by Derrick C (VIRGINIA BEACH, VA) Reviewed for a 2015 Toyota Tacoma — Aug 09, 2016 8:04 PM
Reviewed by david d (San Antonio, TX) Reviewed for a 1995 Chevy Camaro — Mar 24, 2016 3:49 AM
I have been running hid fog lights on my weekend warrior and after spending tons on money on ballasts/bulbs trying to keep them burning I decided to get a set of these and see how they did awesome color aweseome depth of light very bright instant on now i'm doing on the rest of my vehicles goodbye hid