- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
Get it for the Holidays!
U.S. shipments only. Excludes AK and HI.
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Not sure which beam pattern to select? Click Here to see how RIGID's beam patterns compare (PDF)
- Click Here to see the RIGID Difference in quality manufacturing (PDF)
- Amplify your long-range visibility with Rigid Industries SR LED Light Bars
- Features Hybrid Optics, a combination of both Flood and Spot beams
- Incredibly compact 1.625” profile
- Rigid Industries SR Light Bars come in your choice of sizes and strengths
- Features a powder-coated aluminum housing and virtually indestructible polycarbonate lens
- Its molded silicone seal make your Rigid Industries SR 20 fully waterproof
- Rated for environments ranging from -40 degrees to +145 degrees Fahrenheit
- Designed to run more than 50,000 hours
- 97% efficient LED driver circuitry for maximum light output
- Runs cooler, brighter and whiter thanks to the integrated heat sinks and thermal management system
- RoHS compliant and IP69K certified
- Meets MIL-STD-810G standards to survive punishing vibration
- Includes both standard (3”) and low-profile (1”) mounting brackets
- Comes complete with a plug-and-play wiring harness, Deutsch connector and in-cab switch
- Built with pride in the USA
- Backed by a Lifetime Warranty
Nighttime is the right time for touring off-road trails. But, if you want to drive faster than 15 MPH, you need more visibility than your headlights alone can handle. Beef up your long-range illumination with Rigid Industries SR Series LED Light Bars. Armed with Rigid's Hybrid Optics, these radiant lamps feature both Flood and Spot beams to cut deep into the din.
Big candlepower often comes at the expense of big light bars, but your Rigid SR 10 Light Bar takes a different tact. These compact torches feature a single row of high-efficiency LEDs, so they stand just 1.625" tall. At that height, they'll fit into the tightest recesses of your rock crawler without compromising intensity.
There's enough to worry about out on the trail without doubting the durability of your auxiliary lights. That's why your Rigid SR LED Light Bar is built to weather the worst abuse. Each one is crafted from aluminum, sealed with silicone and covered in polycarbonate. In other words, they're almost capable of surviving a tumble off a mountain side into a Class V rapid that spills over a 100' waterfall—almost. Better still, they're manufactured entirely in the USA and backed by a Lifetime Warranty.
- Rigid SR Series Light Bars are so intense that they’re only intended for off-road use.
- Raw lumens is based on LED manufacturer specifications.
- Distance with .25 lux and Peak Beam Intensity are tested using ANSI/NEMA FL standards.
- ATTN: State of California Consumers
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm (www.p65warnings.ca.gov)
Rigid Industries SR Series LED Light Bars Customer Reviews
8 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Fran J (LAKE FOREST PARK, WA) Reviewed for a 2014 Dodge Ram — Apr 17, 2018 7:53 PM
Ordered a 20" SR Pro bar and matching bumper mount brackets for my 2014 Ram 3500. Everything arrived fast and packaged nice. As far as install is concerned, the only hard part was reaching the nuts that hold on the tow hooks. But an offset box end wrench made it not too bad. Once the bumper mount brackets were in, the bar fit right into place and centered up nicely. Puts out a ton of light, in a nice pattern, easily a couple hundred feet past the high beams.
Reviewed by Chris N (Dayton, NV) — Feb 07, 2018 6:53 PM
Reviewed by Blue C (Colorado Springs, CO) Reviewed for a 2010 Toyota Tundra — Feb 15, 2017 4:52 PM
I have the RI with 30" light. Great product took around 4 hrs to install. My only problem is that there is a gap by the bar my grille has a slight bend while the light doesn't. Needs a curved light!! Especially when you're paying top dollar should be flawless!!
Reviewed by omar e (las vegas, NV) Reviewed for a 2009 Chevy Silverado — Feb 06, 2016 8:10 AM
Unlike the dual row bars that are great at ambient light . The single row bars are made for lighting the road at an amazing distance. I really like that I can light up back roads at an amazing distance to spot any animals or potential hazards on the road . Make sure no one else is on the road in front of you . You will blind on coming vehicles
Reviewed by Richard H (FLEMING ISLAND, FL) Reviewed for a 2004 Toyota 4Runner — Aug 27, 2015 6:19 AM
The bar arrived to my overseas address in Panama early and was packaged very well. The light bar was ready for installation. I had it professionally installed in the lower front bumper of my 2004 4Runner and the difference is night and day. Incredible product!