Ships Between 12/11 - 12/13
- What Do You Drive?
There are no customer reviews for this product
Get it for the Holidays!
U.S. shipments only. Excludes AK and HI.
- Add race-infused style to your Jeep with Smittybilt XRC Light Bars
- Custom crafted for your specific year, make, model Wrangler
- 5 tabs to mount lights of up to 9” or a 50” LED light bar
- Solidly constructed with cold-rolled steel sides and a 1.5” center tube
- Full adjustable center bar allows for greater off-road flexibility
- Durable black powder coat finish
- Easy, no drill, bolt-on installation—Download installation instructions (PDF)
- Your Smittybilt XRC Light Bar is backed by a 5-year warranty
Expand your illuminating horizons with the Smittybilt XRC Light Bar. Bolting on the Smittbilt XRC Light Bar gives you more than just a place to tack on lights—it delivers the perfect combination of sleek, race-ready style and tough, off-road durability. The Smittybilt Jeep light bar provides a rock-solid base for five 9" diameter off-road lights or a 50" LED light bar. So, you get enough candlepower to light up the darkest nights.
The Smittybilt light bar has a fully adjustable center bar crafted from 1.5" race tubing, giving you the flexibility to conquer any off-road situation. Race-inspired side supports are constructed from a single solid piece of cold-rolled steel. This fusion of style and strength makes you the envy of the trail.
Finished with a durable black powder coat, the Smittybilt XRC withstands anything the trails dish out. And, the bolt-on installation requires no drilling or modifications—no unseemly drill holes and less time in the garage installing your new gear. Plus, your Smittybilt XRC Light Bar is covered by a solid 5-year warranty.
- ATTN: State of California Consumers
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm (www.p65warnings.ca.gov)
Smittybilt XRC Light Bars Customer Reviews
1 Customer Review
Reviewed by jack s (PALM COAST, FL) Reviewed for a 2018 Chevy Colorado — Mar 05, 2017 9:12 AM