- Add race-infused style to your Jeep with Smittybilt XRC Light Bars
- Custom crafted for your specific year, make, model Wrangler
- 5 tabs to mount lights of up to 9” or a 50” LED light bar
- Solidly constructed with cold-rolled steel sides and a 1.5” center tube
- Full adjustable center bar allows for greater off-road flexibility
- Durable black powder coat finish
- Easy, no drill, bolt-on installation—Download installation instructions (PDF)
- Your Smittybilt XRC Light Bar is backed by a 5-year warranty
Expand your illuminating horizons with the Smittybilt XRC Light Bar. Bolting on the Smittbilt XRC Light Bar gives you more than just a place to tack on lights—it delivers the perfect combination of sleek, race-ready style and tough, off-road durability. The Smittybilt Jeep light bar provides a rock-solid base for five 9" diameter off-road lights or a 50" LED light bar. So, you get enough candlepower to light up the darkest nights.
The Smittybilt light bar has a fully adjustable center bar crafted from 1.5" race tubing, giving you the flexibility to conquer any off-road situation. Race-inspired side supports are constructed from a single solid piece of cold-rolled steel. This fusion of style and strength makes you the envy of the trail.
Finished with a durable black powder coat, the Smittybilt XRC withstands anything the trails dish out. And, the bolt-on installation requires no drilling or modifications—no unseemly drill holes and less time in the garage installing your new gear. Plus, your Smittybilt XRC Light Bar is covered by a solid 5-year warranty.
Smittybilt XRC Light Bars Customer Reviews
1 Customer Review
Reviewed by jack s (PALM COAST, FL) Reviewed for a 2018 Chevy Colorado — Mar 05, 2017 9:12 AM
One of the nicer looking light bars in my opinion. Easy to install. Mine came warped from heating too much when welding but doesn't show much when lights are mounted.
Ships Between 7/18 - 7/20
- What Do You Drive?
There are no customer reviews for this product