- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Upgrade your car or truck's style and improve your nighttime visibility with a set of Spyder Headlights
- Custom-designed for direct-fit replacement of factory headlights — no rewiring, soldering or splicing required (for most vehicles)
- Easy to install - Plugs right into the existing wiring harness for a fast, clean installation
- Housings are weather-sealed to prevent moisture intrusion
- Available in numerous styles and lighting, ranging from projectors and CCFL Halo's to LED Halo's and LED DRL (depending on your vehicle)
- Spyder Lights are compliant with all federal and DOT regulations, satisfy FMVSS code no. 108 and are ISO-9000 and ISO-9002 certified, unless otherwise noted
- Click Here for General Installation Tips (PDF)
- Click Here for Headlight Aiming Instructions (PDF)
- Lights are sold as a pair (2)
- Your Spyder Headlights are backed by a 90-day warranty
Your speed racer deserves high-quality treatment, and when it comes to custom mods, Spyder Headlights are the ultimate. Deck out your ride’s front-end with this brilliant upgrade and enjoy better lighting and revamped style every time you hit the streets.
Whether you’re looking for a new set of custom headlights or you want to swap out those dull stock bulbs, Spyder Headlights provide the perfect solution. These high-quality Spyder lights are custom-designed to bolt directly in place of your stock headlights. No splicing, soldering or rewiring is required for most vehicles, as these Spyder Headlights plug straight into your factory wiring harness.
Choose from our extensive selection of Spyder Headlights, which are available in a wide range of styles. Whether you want LED halo headlights, projectors or crystals, AutoAnything has everything you need. Spyder Headlights are DOT-compliant and meet FMVSS code no. 108. Enjoy a 90-day warranty on each pair of Spyder Headlights.
- CCFL stands for "cold-cathode fluorescent lamp"
- Bulbs are included only with select Spyder part numbers. If yours do not come with new bulbs, please reuse the bulbs from your original headlights.
- ATTN: State of California Consumers
WARNING: This product can expose you to Chromium (Hexavalent compunds), which is known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. (For more information go to www.p65warnings.ca.gov)
Spyder Headlights Customer Reviews
1160 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Jose D (PASADENA, TX) — Wednesday at 5:41 AM
These lights are bright and make my car look awesome. I did wish they were a little cheaper but this is the cheapest I have found them on this website. Will most def. recommend this site to everyone.
Reviewed by Eric S (EDEN, NY) Reviewed for a 2012 Ford F-150 — Feb 11, 2019 10:20 PM
Reviewed by Jeremy M (Rayville, MO) Reviewed for a 2011 Chevy Silverado — Feb 05, 2019 6:48 PM
Great spyder product!! Got a professional to install them and would recommend that...they were a lil darker lense then what I was expecting but they do look good!! Have had compliments:)
Reviewed by Gregory H (WALDORF, MD) Reviewed for a 2012 Dodge Ram — Feb 05, 2019 3:39 AM
Great headlights only extra you need to know is that you have to purchase separate high beam lamp for 2012 ram but they are beautiful installed and give the truck a nice look