- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Upgrade your car or truck's style and improve your nighttime visibility with a set of Spyder Headlights
- Custom-designed for direct-fit replacement of factory headlights — no rewiring, soldering or splicing required (for most vehicles)
- Easy to install - Plugs right into the existing wiring harness for a fast, clean installation
- Housings are weather-sealed to prevent moisture intrusion
- Available in numerous styles and lighting, ranging from projectors and CCFL Halo's to LED Halo's and LED DRL (depending on your vehicle)
- Spyder Lights are compliant with all federal and DOT regulations, satisfy FMVSS code no. 108 and are ISO-9000 and ISO-9002 certified, unless otherwise noted
- Click Here for General Installation Tips (PDF)
- Click Here for Headlight Aiming Instructions (PDF)
- Lights are sold as a pair (2)
- Your Spyder Headlights are backed by a 1-year limited warranty.
Your speed racer deserves high-quality treatment, and when it comes to custom mods, Spyder Headlights are the ultimate. Deck out your ride’s front-end with this brilliant upgrade and enjoy better lighting and revamped style every time you hit the streets.
Whether you’re looking for a new set of custom headlights or you want to swap out those dull stock bulbs, Spyder Headlights provide the perfect solution. These high-quality Spyder lights are custom-designed to bolt directly in place of your stock headlights. No splicing, soldering or rewiring is required for most vehicles, as these Spyder Headlights plug straight into your factory wiring harness.
Choose from our extensive selection of Spyder Headlights, which are available in a wide range of styles. Whether you want LED halo headlights, projectors or crystals, AutoAnything has everything you need. Spyder Headlights are DOT-compliant and meet FMVSS code no. 108. Enjoy a limited 1-year warranty on each pair of Spyder Headlights.
- CCFL stands for "cold-cathode fluorescent lamp"
- Bulbs are included only with select Spyder part numbers. If yours do not come with new bulbs, please reuse the bulbs from your original headlights.
- ATTN: State of California Consumers
WARNING: This product can expose you to Chromium (Hexavalent compunds), which is known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. (For more information go to www.p65warnings.ca.gov)
Spyder Headlights Customer Reviews
1190 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by tom l (Jackson, OH) — Jul 10, 2019 9:35 AM
Night time illumination is exceptional! Not just that but these lights give my truck a custom appearance that is not only classy, but gives my truck that one of a kind look that lets people know it's me when they see me coming. I'm very happy with this product and would highly recommend these lights to anyone wanting to stand out from the crowd!
Reviewed by James M (THE COLONY, TX) Reviewed for a 2006 Toyota Tacoma — Jul 03, 2019 12:40 PM
Reviewed by Jose N (Bakersfield, CA) Reviewed for a 2013 Nissan Rogue — Jun 26, 2019 9:02 PM
Said to order H11 bulbs for the new low beams. Unit required 9006 for lows, you can't adjust the light patterns and the circle was 45-90 degrees out of phase, have leds in there. Plenty bright but the light is aimed to the ground don't even have 30 feet of lighting with with the lows or hi's don't even waist your money on these.
Reviewed by Steven A (WEST CHESTER, OH) Reviewed for a 2011 Chevy Silverado — Jun 21, 2019 7:13 AM
I like the looks of my lights and they illuminate the road just fine. My critique would be that you need to aquire your own quick connectors to make the led work..and instructions are not included for your vehicle, you have to look them up from the site. For the money, just send everything I need in the box please