- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Upgrade your car or truck's style and improve your nighttime visibility with a set of Spyder Headlights
- Custom-designed for direct-fit replacement of factory headlights — no rewiring, soldering or splicing required (for most vehicles)
- Easy to install - Plugs right into the existing wiring harness for a fast, clean installation
- Housings are weather-sealed to prevent moisture intrusion
- Available in numerous styles and lighting, ranging from projectors and CCFL Halo's to LED Halo's and LED DRL (depending on your vehicle)
- Spyder Lights are compliant with all federal and DOT regulations, satisfy FMVSS code no. 108 and are ISO-9000 and ISO-9002 certified, unless otherwise noted
- Click Here for General Installation Tips (PDF)
- Click Here for Headlight Aiming Instructions (PDF)
- Lights are sold as a pair (2)
- Your Spyder Headlights are backed by a 90-day warranty
Your speed racer deserves high-quality treatment, and when it comes to custom mods, Spyder Headlights are the ultimate. Deck out your ride’s front-end with this brilliant upgrade and enjoy better lighting and revamped style every time you hit the streets.
Whether you’re looking for a new set of custom headlights or you want to swap out those dull stock bulbs, Spyder Headlights provide the perfect solution. These high-quality Spyder lights are custom-designed to bolt directly in place of your stock headlights. No splicing, soldering or rewiring is required for most vehicles, as these Spyder Headlights plug straight into your factory wiring harness.
Choose from our extensive selection of Spyder Headlights, which are available in a wide range of styles. Whether you want LED halo headlights, projectors or crystals, AutoAnything has everything you need. Spyder Headlights are DOT-compliant and meet FMVSS code no. 108. Enjoy a 90-day warranty on each pair of Spyder Headlights.
- CCFL stands for "cold-cathode fluorescent lamp"
- Bulbs are included only with select Spyder part numbers. If yours do not come with new bulbs, please reuse the bulbs from your original headlights.
Spyder Headlights Customer Reviews
1096 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Jerry M (Von Ormy, TX) — Tuesday at 6:11 AM
These lights look great, going to buy 2 more pair for my other vechicles. Haven't had them long enough to gauge the quality but they do seem durable
Reviewed by David C (MOSS BEACH, CA) Reviewed for a 2010 Toyota Tundra — May 19, 2018 6:23 AM
I watched probably 4-5 videos just to be sure I had it down, because these have extra sets of loose wires, and required me to determine a constant power source, and tap that wire to get the lights to work properly. But it's all done, and it really wasn't too hard. They look Amazing!
Reviewed by David D (PIERRE, SD) Reviewed for a 2003 Jeep Grand Cherokee — May 09, 2018 8:49 PM
I would have hoped for a better way to aim the headlights. You have to take the lights out, turn the adjustment screw re-install, and hope for the best. Took me three times to get them adjusted correctly.