- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Upgrade your car or truck's style and improve your nighttime visibility with a set of Spyder Headlights
- Custom-designed for direct-fit replacement of factory headlights — no rewiring, soldering or splicing required (for most vehicles)
- Easy to install - Plugs right into the existing wiring harness for a fast, clean installation
- Housings are weather-sealed to prevent moisture intrusion
- Available in numerous styles and lighting, ranging from projectors and CCFL Halo's to LED Halo's and LED DRL (depending on your vehicle)
- Spyder Lights are compliant with all federal and DOT regulations, satisfy FMVSS code no. 108 and are ISO-9000 and ISO-9002 certified, unless otherwise noted
- Click Here for General Installation Tips (PDF)
- Click Here for Headlight Aiming Instructions (PDF)
- Lights are sold as a pair (2)
- Your Spyder Headlights are backed by a 90-day warranty
Your speed racer deserves high-quality treatment, and when it comes to custom mods, Spyder Headlights are the ultimate. Deck out your ride’s front-end with this brilliant upgrade and enjoy better lighting and revamped style every time you hit the streets.
Whether you’re looking for a new set of custom headlights or you want to swap out those dull stock bulbs, Spyder Headlights provide the perfect solution. These high-quality Spyder lights are custom-designed to bolt directly in place of your stock headlights. No splicing, soldering or rewiring is required for most vehicles, as these Spyder Headlights plug straight into your factory wiring harness.
Choose from our extensive selection of Spyder Headlights, which are available in a wide range of styles. Whether you want LED halo headlights, projectors or crystals, AutoAnything has everything you need. Spyder Headlights are DOT-compliant and meet FMVSS code no. 108. Enjoy a 90-day warranty on each pair of Spyder Headlights.
- CCFL stands for "cold-cathode fluorescent lamp"
- Bulbs are included only with select Spyder part numbers. If yours do not come with new bulbs, please reuse the bulbs from your original headlights.
- ATTN: State of California Consumers
WARNING: This product can expose you to Chromium (Hexavalent compunds), which is known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. (For more information go to www.p65warnings.ca.gov)
Spyder Headlights Customer Reviews
1129 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by William N (EASTON, PA) Reviewed for a 2011 Honda Pilot — Nov 01, 2018 2:21 AM
Can't believe how much they improved the look of 2011 Honda Pilot! I was conflicted on getting Halos also but I'm glad I got these. They fit Great, Look Great, Priced Great!!! Awesome Lenses ????????????
Reviewed by Eric M (VERDI, NV) Reviewed for a 2007 Toyota Tacoma — Oct 24, 2018 4:50 PM
I ordered the OEM replacement version where you reuse the existing bulbs. No instructions were provided, but with the help of the Autoanything video I was able to install them without too much issue. The headlights look nice during daylight hours. It's a huge improvement over the faded/oxidized original headlights. Unfortunately the headlights don't focus the beam well and it makes for very poor illuminated beam quality. For this reason I cannot recommend.
Reviewed by Robert S (DADE CITY, FL) Reviewed for a 2005 Dodge Grand Caravan — Oct 23, 2018 1:20 PM
Reviewed by Tolbert H (MADISONVILLE, LA) Reviewed for a 2003 Ford F-150 — Oct 22, 2018 6:54 PM
Online youtube videos made the Spyder Headlights look easy to install and they are far from that. My 2003 Ford F150 was approved as a Vehicle the lights fit, the install has been nothing but challenging.