- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Upgrade your car or truck's style and improve your nighttime visibility with a set of Spyder Headlights
- Custom-designed for direct-fit replacement of factory headlights — no rewiring, soldering or splicing required (for most vehicles)
- Easy to install - Plugs right into the existing wiring harness for a fast, clean installation
- Housings are weather-sealed to prevent moisture intrusion
- Available in numerous styles and lighting, ranging from projectors and CCFL Halo's to LED Halo's and LED DRL (depending on your vehicle)
- Spyder Lights are compliant with all federal and DOT regulations, satisfy FMVSS code no. 108 and are ISO-9000 and ISO-9002 certified, unless otherwise noted
- Click Here for General Installation Tips (PDF)
- Click Here for Headlight Aiming Instructions (PDF)
- Lights are sold as a pair (2)
- Your Spyder Headlights are backed by a 90-day warranty
Your speed racer deserves high-quality treatment, and when it comes to custom mods, Spyder Headlights are the ultimate. Deck out your ride’s front-end with this brilliant upgrade and enjoy better lighting and revamped style every time you hit the streets.
Whether you’re looking for a new set of custom headlights or you want to swap out those dull stock bulbs, Spyder Headlights provide the perfect solution. These high-quality Spyder lights are custom-designed to bolt directly in place of your stock headlights. No splicing, soldering or rewiring is required for most vehicles, as these Spyder Headlights plug straight into your factory wiring harness.
Choose from our extensive selection of Spyder Headlights, which are available in a wide range of styles. Whether you want LED halo headlights, projectors or crystals, AutoAnything has everything you need. Spyder Headlights are DOT-compliant and meet FMVSS code no. 108. Enjoy a 90-day warranty on each pair of Spyder Headlights.
- CCFL stands for "cold-cathode fluorescent lamp"
- Bulbs are included only with select Spyder part numbers. If yours do not come with new bulbs, please reuse the bulbs from your original headlights.
Spyder Headlights Customer Reviews
1113 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Rafael M (Naples, FL) Reviewed for a 2004 Toyota Camry — Aug 08, 2018 3:51 AM
Ordered these, as "exact fit" for my vehicle. Had them "professionally" installed. Now I'm out the installation money, and still waiting to find a way to return them to AutoAnything for refund. They are inexpensive, and promised perfect fit. They don't fit properly. Also, the edges of the plastic lens has burrs that are very sharp, and causes the edge of the plastic not to fit snug with the rubber against the chassis.
Reviewed by Scott B (Van Buren, AR) Reviewed for a 2011 Ford Mustang — Aug 06, 2018 8:24 PM
I bought these to replace my cracked factory lights. I wamted something just like them or close as I like the retro look of the lights. These are very close with the exception of no chrome around the parking lights. This gives them an almost light smoke look without the loss in light output. So far they have shown no leaking and produce a beam about like the factory lights.
Reviewed by Frank P (SHELBY TOWNSHIP, MI) Reviewed for a 1997 Chrysler Sebring — Aug 01, 2018 4:46 AM
Very impressive, especially like beam focus, road optical perfection,night vision enhanced. Car appearance,upgraded! Also loved the way product was packaged for shipping.
Reviewed by Tamara B (LEXINGTON PARK, MD) Reviewed for a 2004 Mazda 6 — Jul 26, 2018 6:35 PM
Wow, they look so awesome on my 2004 Mazda s6,it set the fire engine red right off, I'm saving to get the rear lights ,,They look that nice