- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Illuminate your ride’s backside with an eye-catching set of Spyder LED Tail Lights
- Custom built to directly replace your stock tail lights—no cutting, splicing or soldering required (for most vehicles)
- Spyder LED Tail Lights come in a range of colors and styles depending on your vehicle
- Housings are weather-sealed to keep moisture out
- Spyder LED lights provide a sharper, more focused light pattern and illuminate quicker than incandescent bulbs to make you easier to see at night
- Spyder Tail Lights are compliant with all federal and DOT regulations, satisfy FMVSS code no. 108 and are ISO-9000 and ISO-9002 certified, unless otherwise noted
- Your Spyder LED Tail Lights are covered by a 90-day warranty
Sick of blending in with the highway herd? Capture the attention of everyone you blast past by bolting on a fiery pair of Spyder LED Tail Lights. Unlike incandescent tail lights, Spyder Tail Lights are constructed with an intricate pattern of super-bright LED's blazing boldly as you rocket down the roadway.
Along with their one-of-a-kind look, your Spyder LED Tail Lights are custom made to directly replace your stock tail lights. Just pop out your tired, old factory lights and pop in the new. All Spyder LED Tail Lights boast factory-style wiring connectors that marry up with your stock harness—no cutting, splicing or soldering required.
Best of all, Spyder LED Tail Lights come in a range of styles and colors to choose from. Whether you like the clean look of clear lenses or the sleek style of dark reflectors, you're sure to find a set of Spyder Tail Lights that excites your eyeballs. And, your new lights are both DOT compliant and weather sealed, so you won't have to worry about the long arm of the law or Mother Nature spoiling your rear-end redesign. 90-day warranty.
- Bulbs are included only with select Spyder part numbers. If yours do not come with new bulbs, please reuse the bulbs from your original tail lights.
Spyder LED Tail Lights Customer Reviews
556 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Kevin M (Vacaville, CA) Reviewed for a 2003 Ford F-150 — Jul 26, 2018 9:28 PM
Simple plug and play install. Very bright day or night. Great addition to my truck, glad I made the purchase! Price wasn't to bad, and fitment was very good. No splicing of wires, just unplug original harness, and plug the new lights in. Simple and easy,and work great!
Reviewed by Tyson M (CLEARWATER, MN) Reviewed for a 2003 Chevy Silverado — Jun 28, 2018 5:05 PM
Lights are everything thing I expected, bright LEDs, easy to intsall, and look sick. They were packaged nicely which is much appreciated. The only thing I don't like is there is a small gap at the top of the taillight and box that wasn't there with the stock taillights, other than that I love them!
Reviewed by DINO M (Salt Lake City, UT) Reviewed for a 2008 Ford F-250 — Jun 19, 2018 4:34 AM
I didn't think how it would look untill I had it installed. Made my truck look expensive and looked very nice