- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Illuminate your ride’s backside with an eye-catching set of Spyder LED Tail Lights
- Custom built to directly replace your stock tail lights—no cutting, splicing or soldering required (for most vehicles)
- Spyder LED Tail Lights come in a range of colors and styles depending on your vehicle
- Spyder LED lights provide a sharper, more focused light pattern and illuminate quicker than incandescent bulbs to make you easier to see at night
- Spyder Tail Lights are compliant with all federal and DOT regulations, satisfy FMVSS code no. 108 and are ISO-9000 and ISO-9002 certified, unless otherwise noted
- Your Spyder LED Tail Lights are covered by a limited 1-year warranty.
Sick of blending in with the highway herd? Capture the attention of everyone you blast past by bolting on a fiery pair of Spyder LED Tail Lights. Unlike incandescent tail lights, Spyder Tail Lights are constructed with an intricate pattern of super-bright LED's blazing boldly as you rocket down the roadway.
Along with their one-of-a-kind look, your Spyder LED Tail Lights are custom made to directly replace your stock tail lights; no cutting, splicing or soldering required (for most models).
Best of all, Spyder LED Tail Lights come in a range of styles and colors to choose from. Whether you like the clean look of clear lenses or the sleek style of dark reflectors, you're sure to find a set of Spyder Tail Lights that excites your eyeballs. 1-year limited warranty.
- Bulbs are included only with select Spyder part numbers. If yours do not come with new bulbs, please reuse the bulbs from your original tail lights.
- ATTN: State of California Consumers
WARNING: This product can expose you to Chromium (Hexavalent compunds), which is known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. (For more information go to www.p65warnings.ca.gov)
Spyder LED Tail Lights Customer Reviews
598 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Larry T (PEORIA HEIGHTS, IL) — Jun 27, 2019 3:56 PM
Took less than 20 minutes to switch out oe lens for spyder leds,just plug into factory wiring, fits great ,looks great and the price was much better than I had thought it would cost to upgrade
Reviewed by Anthony G (CORPUS CHRISTI, TX) Reviewed for a 2016 Ford Explorer — May 22, 2019 6:17 AM
I ordered these lights to replace my broken stock tail lights. Shipping was quick and easy. Price was good. Easy to install. I have to give them 4 stars bc they are led except for the reverse light. The reverse light uses the stock bulb and socket. The other brake/blinker light plug into the existing socket and convert to led. Good replacement bummed about the reverse light.
Reviewed by William M (DACULA, GA) Reviewed for a 2013 Ford F-150 — Apr 24, 2019 12:52 PM
I like them, but I wish the lenses were smoked slightly, the clear lenses look ok at night but in the daytime you can tell they are clear. The blackout part inside looks good but it would look just as good with a tinted outer lens.