- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Illuminate your ride’s backside with an eye-catching set of Spyder LED Tail Lights
- Custom built to directly replace your stock tail lights—no cutting, splicing or soldering required (for most vehicles)
- Spyder LED Tail Lights come in a range of colors and styles depending on your vehicle
- Spyder LED lights provide a sharper, more focused light pattern and illuminate quicker than incandescent bulbs to make you easier to see at night
- Spyder Tail Lights are compliant with all federal and DOT regulations, satisfy FMVSS code no. 108 and are ISO-9000 and ISO-9002 certified, unless otherwise noted
- Your Spyder LED Tail Lights are covered by a limited 1-year warranty.
Sick of blending in with the highway herd? Capture the attention of everyone you blast past by bolting on a fiery pair of Spyder LED Tail Lights. Unlike incandescent tail lights, Spyder Tail Lights are constructed with an intricate pattern of super-bright LED's blazing boldly as you rocket down the roadway.
Along with their one-of-a-kind look, your Spyder LED Tail Lights are custom made to directly replace your stock tail lights; no cutting, splicing or soldering required (for most models).
Best of all, Spyder LED Tail Lights come in a range of styles and colors to choose from. Whether you like the clean look of clear lenses or the sleek style of dark reflectors, you're sure to find a set of Spyder Tail Lights that excites your eyeballs. 1-year limited warranty.
- Bulbs are included only with select Spyder part numbers. If yours do not come with new bulbs, please reuse the bulbs from your original tail lights.
- ATTN: State of California Consumers
WARNING: This product can expose you to Chromium (Hexavalent compunds), which is known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. (For more information go to www.p65warnings.ca.gov)
Spyder LED Tail Lights Customer Reviews
606 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by E D (San Lorenzo, CA) Reviewed for a 2011 Ram 1500 — Apr 20, 2020 9:53 PM
After many years of searching, I finally decided to purchase these Spyder LED (Smoke) Tail Lights. Not only do they look great against the Ram's White Gold Paint, but they also enhance the rear of the truck as well. These tail lights were a perfect fit and also added an additional margin of safety with the enhanced Led Lights. The turn signals and tail light markers also "pop," especially while driving at night.
Reviewed by Ben B (DES MOINES, IA) Reviewed for a 2003 Pontiac Grand Prix — Apr 20, 2020 8:34 PM
The taillights at first inspection seemed like very nice pieces. I was unimpressed with the overall figment of the lights. Such big gaps between the body and the lights now that did not exist with the OEM lights. Pretty disappointed in general for the price. Everything does work as advertised and installation was fairly simple.
Reviewed by David A (DALTON, GA) Reviewed for a 2007 Chevy Silverado — Apr 14, 2020 6:00 AM