- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Brighten the road ahead with an innovative set of Sylvania SilverStar zXe Bulbs
- Delivers a bold appearance and color temperature that rivals HID lights
- Completely street legal and DOT approved
- Illuminates with an intense bright-white light beam
- Mirror tip and cobalt blue coating produces a radiant shimmer
- Lasts longer & consumes less energy than conventional bulbs
- Cutting-edge xenon halogen gas technology
- Direct replacement, plug-and-play installation
- Sold in sets of two for all major applications
- Your Sylvania SilverStar zXe Bulbs carry a 1-year warranty
When it comes to illuminating your way, not just any lights will do. Say “so long” to your dismal factory beams and deck out your front end with the brilliant bright-white light of Sylvania SilverStar zXe Bulbs. Using exclusive xenon halogen gas technology, SilverStar zXe Bulbs brighten with the bold look and color temperature of an HID, but remain completely street legal and DOT approved.
These direct replacement bulbs are the ideal way to transform the appearance of your daily driver from dull to dazzling while increasing visibility. Combining a modern mirror tip with cobalt blue coating, Sylvania zXe lights produce a luminous shimmer and crisp intensity that is simply eye-catching.
Standard halogens just can’t compare to the powerful white light of these xenon halogen Sylvania lights. Thanks to noble gas technology, zXe lights are designed to last longer and consume less energy than any conventional bulb. Sylvania SilverStar zXe Bulbs are sold in pairs for all major applications and feature easy plug-and-play installation. Your Sylvania SilverStar zXe Bulbs are backed by a 1-year warranty.
- ATTN: State of California Consumers
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm (www.p65warnings.ca.gov)
Sylvania SilverStar zXe Bulbs Customer Reviews
137 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Jeffrey F (NOVI, MI) — Jul 16, 2019 1:55 PM
I live in the mountains and needed better vision at night on the roads. I thought about a light bar, but didn't want to drill into my truck. These bulbs are doing fine for night driving the mountain roads. No regrets!
Reviewed by Becky F (ROCKY MOUNT, VA) Reviewed for a 2012 Dodge Ram — May 08, 2019 4:52 AM
Reviewed by Galo E (Miami, FL) Reviewed for a 2014 Chevy Silverado — Mar 15, 2019 8:07 PM