- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
Get it for the Holidays!
U.S. shipments only. Excludes AK and HI.
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Ready your rig for nighttime trail raids with the Vision X Light Cannon
- Shoots a tightly focused spot beam a full 1000’ for intense down-range illumination
- Packed with a single 25-watt LED surrounded by a proprietary Iris reflector
- Rated to run at least 50,000 hours
- Built-in Electronic Thermal Management defends against heat exhaustion
- Prime Drive technology ensures a strong, reliable stream of light from your VisionX Cannon
- The housing unit is built tough yet light from a blend of aluminum and polycarbonate with a black finish
- Protected by a clear polycarbonate lens cover
- Measures 4.72” x 4.36” x 5.75” and weighs just 2.02 lbs
- Customize the beam pattern and light color with optional snap-on lens covers (not included)
- Vision X Cannon Driving Lights work with 9 – 32V DC electrical systems
- Comes complete with a waterproof Deutsch connector
- Vision X Light Cannon LED Driving Lights are covered by a Limited Lifetime Warranty
When you're battling against intense off-road conditions, you need more than just ground clearance, low-end torque and hard-pulling recovery gear. Lighting is critical for surviving treacherous terrain. Declare war against the darkness by arming your ride with Vision X Light Cannon LED Driving Lights. With a whopping 1000' beam of focused light, these high-caliber lamps deliver a devastating blow against the night.
The overwhelming force of the Vision X Light Cannon stems from their ingenious engineering. They're charged with a 25-watt LED bulb at the center and surrounded by Vision X's proprietary Iris reflector technology. Once you flip the switch, the high-output shot of candlepower is concentrated into a tight ray that cuts through the din for epic long-range visibility. Plus, the onboard Electronic Thermal Management system fights off overheating while the Prime Drive ensures a steady bombardment of reliable illumination.
While heavy on output, the Vision X Cannon weighs in at a hair over 2 lbs, thanks to its hybrid aluminum and polycarbonate housing construction. A clear polycarbonate lens shields the light inside from aerial assaults, and you can augment the beam pattern and color by snapping on the optional lens covers. What's more, your Vision X Light Cannon LED comes protected with a Limited Lifetime Warranty.
Vision X Light Cannon LED Driving Lights Customer Reviews
2 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Ivan H (Irmo, SC) Reviewed for a 2007 Toyota Tacoma — Feb 07, 2017 1:26 AM
Reviewed by George P. B (Magnolia, TX) Reviewed for a 2014 Ford F-150 — Feb 05, 2016 11:13 AM