- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Supersize your lighting performance with the subcompact Vision X Optimus Round LED Light Pod
- Generates up to 693’ of usable light from a single 10-watt LED bulb
- Its compact size and trunnion-style mounting base make it easy to park your Optimus Round LED Light Pods anywhere on your vehicle
- Runs at 90% efficiency for optimal output and minimal amp draw
- Armed with Vision X’s latest IRIS reflector technology in your choice of beam patterns
- Protected against overheating by Prime Drive, an active thermal monitoring and management system
- Prime Drive uses Electronic Thermal Monitoring to watch over internal temps and Pulse Width Modulation to momentarily dim the bulbs if they get too hot
- The dimming happens so fast, you won’t notice a break in the output
- Built from die-cast aluminum and sealed to IP-68 standards, making them dustproof, waterproof and submersible up to 3 meters
- Shielded by a clear polycarbonate lens
- Rated for 50,000 hours of run time
- Comes complete with a weatherproof Deutsch connector, plug-and-play wiring harness and install instructions
- Vision X Optimus Round LED Light Pods include a Limited Lifetime Warranty
There's an old rule of thumb that guides how most dirt rats approach upgrading their off-roaders: bigger is better. Larger wheels, added ground clearance, extra horsepower-it's always about more, More, MORE. But Vision X Optimus Round LED Light Pods throw conventional wisdom out the passenger-side window. Incredibly compact yet impressively powerful, these micro auxiliary lights feature a lens that's just 3.25" in diameter yet deliver up to 693' of usable light.
The brawny candlepower of your Vision X Round Optimus LED Light Pod is matched by its brainy engineering. Designed for peak performance and minimal power consumption, it features a 10-watt LED bulb running at 90% efficiency to produce 860 raw lumens while drawing less than an amp in energy. Plus, your Optimus LED Pod uses Vision X's smart Prime Drive thermal management controls to ensure lasting reliability and protect against overheating.
All-terrain strength comes standard with every Vision X Optimus Round Light Pod. They're die-cast from quality aluminum, armed with a polycarbonate lens and boast an IP-68 rating-geek speak for saying they're dustproof, waterproof and submersible up to 3 meters. And since they come with a weatherproof Deutsch connector, wiring harness and trunnion-style mounting bracket, installation is a cinch. Best of all, Vision X backs your Optimus Round Light Pod with a Limited Lifetime Warranty.
Vision X Optimus Round LED Light Pods Customer Reviews
9 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Holli F (LENOIR, NC) Reviewed for a 2011 Jeep Wrangler — Mar 01, 2020 10:39 AM
Reviewed by Jeffrey T (Hubert, NC) Reviewed for a 2008 Dodge Ram — Aug 05, 2018 10:41 AM
Used the "Vision-X Optimus" Fog Lights in my 'Iron Cross' Steel Bumper!! - They were an Excellent Buy, and were installed very simply!! -- Keep up the Great Work Vision-X...!! // JEFF
Reviewed by Billy M (GREENSBORO, NC) Reviewed for a 2016 Toyota Tundra — Feb 15, 2017 5:39 AM
I attached these Pods underneath my Thule crossbar for more light in the bed of my truck and surrounding area. Especially when launching my boat at night. What a difference it makes when you can actually see items in the bed of the truck and boat.
Reviewed by Robert C (Salt Rock, WV) Reviewed for a 2006 GMC Sierra — Jun 24, 2016 7:33 AM
I bought these for my Iron Cross HD bumper. I was very impressed by how well these lights are made. Very heavy duty and they fit well. They are also very bright. If someone wants high quality lights that are made to last I would definitely recommend these. Auto anything had the cheapest price and was very quick about shipping.
Reviewed by Todd H (TOMS RIVER, NJ) — Apr 03, 2016 2:41 PM
Bought the 200 beam, the box is checked 100 but the sticker says 200, but when compared to a set of Westin 200 lights also on the truck the beam width on the Vision X seems like a wider flood beam, so no I'm not real happy with these at all. To be honest the Westin 09-12012B lights I own have at least as much if not more light in a better focused beam and both are supposedly 200 & the Westin is 1/3 the price. Also wire pigtails had green corrosion on the copper when I stripped them back.