- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Blast the badlands with the blinding power of Vision X Xmitter Xtreme Double Stack LED Light Bars
- These advanced off-road lights are equipped with 4 rows of 90% efficient 5-watt LEDs
- Good for up to 50,000 hours of use in the field
- Proprietary IRIS reflectors focus the light for enhanced distance and depth
- Extruded 6061 aluminum housing to survive intense environments
- Protected by a shatterproof polycarbonate lens
- Exclusive Prime Drive technology uses Electronic Thermal Management (ETM) to watch for high temps and Pulse Width Modulation (PWM) to momentarily dim the LEDs if they get too hot
- The PWD dimming happens so fast you can’t even see it with the naked eye
- IP-68 rated for dust protection and water submersion (up to 3 meters)
- 15 degrees of vertical light adjustment let you dial in the beam placement
- Pick from a range of compact and colossal light bar lengths
- Includes a weatherproof Deutsch connector and plug-and-play wiring harness for a direct DIY install
- Vision X Xmitter Xtreme Double Stack LED Light Bars come with a Limited Lifetime Warranty
Venture into the deepest, darkest recesses of the great outdoors with Vision X Xmitter Xtreme Double Stack LED Light Bars. Armed with 4 rows of 90% efficient LEDs focused by advanced IRIS reflectors, these cutting-edge light bars deliver the candlepower you need to survive pitch-black trails, nighttime rallies and other moonless adventures.
From the bottom of Baja to the peaks of The Rockies, the Vision X Xmitter is engineered to withstand abuse in any environment. The extruded aluminum housing unit and polycarbonate lens deflect against knocks, scuffs and bumps on the outside. Inside, the Prime Drive thermal controls fight back against overheating, ensuring you get the full 50,000 hours of duty life from your VisionX Xmitter. Plus, it's sealed to IP-68 standards, so it's waterproof and dustproof—essential when you're traveling into uncharted territory.
When it comes to auxiliary lights, size matters. That's why the Vision X Double Stack Light Bar comes in a range of lengths—small lights for tight spaces and massive bars for unbeatable illumination. Each VisionX Xtreme Double Stack comes complete with a waterproof Deutsch connector and plug-and-play wiring harness. Best of all, they're backed by a Limited Lifetime Warranty.