- Save 10% Use Promo Code: cross10
- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Fuse the darkness with the Westin Fusion 5 LED Light Bar
- Powered by five 3W Epistar LED chips with instant on/off operation
- 5.5” black powder coated extruded aluminum housing
- Built-in heat sinks allow lights to run cooler and brighter
- Equipped with an unbreakable, shatter- and scratch-resistant lens
- Flex beam pattern covers a wide area with a long beam distance
- Fusion 5 LEDs are available individually or in a pack of two
- Includes pigtail harness with connector and mounting hardware
- Your Westin Fusion 5 LED Light Bar is backed by a Limited Lifetime Warranty
Inky black backcountry can give the average white-knuckle off-roader a serious meltdown. But those who keep it together choose to light up the night with a nuclear meltdown—the Westin Fusion 5 LED Light Bar. Firing through the night with five 3W Epistar LED chips, Westin Fusion 5 LEDs deliver the night-cutting reaction you need.
Featuring a compact, 5.5” aluminum housing with an integrated heat sink and a black powder coat finish, Westin Fusion Five LED Light Bars are built to run tough – and cool. And thanks to the shatter- and scratch-resistant polycarbonate lenses, you’re ready to tackle the roughest terrain.
Westin Fusion Light Bars also feature Westin’s exclusive flex light pattern for a wide, long distance beam. The Fusion is available as a stand-alone light or a set of two for double the power. And each set includes a pigtail harness with connector and mounting hardware. Westin backs your Fusion 5 LED Light Bar with a Limited Lifetime Warranty.
- ATTN: State of California Consumers
WARNING: This product can expose you to DEHP, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. (For more information go to www.p65warnings.ca.gov)
Westin Fusion 5 LED Light Bars Customer Reviews
3 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Ben M (WINGETT RUN, OH) Reviewed for a 2012 Honda CR-V — Feb 21, 2017 5:29 PM
Very Bright and seem pretty durable. Id say the only catch with these is the mounting height, the beam is a little more narrow than I'd hoped and that is on a Kawasaki Mule, so I would guess a truck would make them seem to not cover the road. They are great on a side-by-side to replace the factory headlights that were pretty weak though!