- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Light up the night with Westin Odyssey LED Lights
- Packed with seven 5W Osram LEDs for 3,486 lumens of night-piercing light
- Measures just 4.3”L x 3.3”W—ideal for RVs, work trucks and off-roaders
- Odyssey LEDs come in spot or flood beam patterns with a 50,000 hour run time
- IP 68-rated to be fully-submersible to 1 meter for 4 hours
- Decked out with a polycarbonate lens that resists shattering and scratching
- Protected against reverse polarity and RFI/EMC interference
- Equipped with a heat sink housing and thermal management tools to beat the heat
- Each Odyssey include a pigtail harness, connectors and mounting hardware
- Your Westin Odyssey LED Lights are backed by a Limited Lifetime Warranty
When you’re traversing tricky off-road trails in the dead of night, even your high beams are quite enough to pierce the deep darkness. Bring along serious candlepower with Westin Odyssey LED Lights. Packed with an array of seven 5W Osram LED bulbs, these intense upgrades pump out a brilliant blanket of light.
Whether you’re cruising in an RV or crawling rocks in a 4x4, Westin Odyssey LEDs are the perfect companion. Sealed to IP 68 standards, it’s waterproof to survive even the most epic adventures. Plus, it’s equipped with a big heat sink and thermal management tools to keep the temp down and the lights bright.
Whether you need a tight spot beam or a wider flood pattern, Westin Odyssey SP LED Lights come in your choice of styles. Better still, they include a pigtail harness, connectors and mounting hardware. Your Westin Superior Performance Odyssey LED Lights include a Limited Lifetime Warranty.
Westin Odyssey LED Lights Customer Reviews
1 Customer Review
Reviewed by Daniel B (MARLBOROUGH, MA) — May 14, 2016 9:05 PM
So this light is great real bright, however I had to go to Home Depot and pick up 3 lock washers to use cause when I tried to tighten up light with the hardware supplied it just flopped around, the washers fixed that. Have not had any problems with the light.