- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Refine your rig’s candlepower with Westin Quadrant LED Lights
- Each lamp is equipped with 4 CREE LEDs for dazzling illumination
- Compact 3”L x 2.5”W size fits big rigs and small rails alike
- Built tough from strong, lightweight aluminum with an integrated heat sink
- Premium powder coat finish for years of dependability in inclement weather
- Choose a Quadrant Light with a tight spot beam or a wide flood beam pattern
- Quadrant LEDs come complete with wiring, switch and hardware
- Your Westin Quadrant LED Lights include a Limited Lifetime Warranty
When you’re inching your way across desolate trails on moonless nights, you need all the candlepower you can get. Instead of relying just on your high beams, flip the switch on Westin Quadrant LED Lights. Packed with four CREE LEDs, they produce a blinding burst of light to boost your visibility when it matters most.
From full-sized 4x4s to personal-sized ATVs, Westin Quadrant Compact LEDs are sized small to squeeze into tight spaces. They’re constructed from durable aluminum and feature a built-in heat sink to keep the temps down and the bulbs burning bright.
Everything you need to mount and run your Westin Quadrant XP LED Lights comes included. Along with the wiring and switch, you also get universal installation hardware for a stable fit. Your Westin Quadrant LEDs are backed by a Limited Lifetime Warranty.
- ATTN: State of California Consumers
WARNING: This product can expose you to DEHP, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. (For more information go to www.p65warnings.ca.gov)
Westin Quadrant LED Lights Customer Reviews
1 Customer Review
Reviewed by Walter T (Riverview, FL) Reviewed for a 2020 GMC Sierra — Nov 04, 2017 3:16 PM
I waited until I actually used the light and it works great; on my boat. I needed a light up front on my bass boat that was in a small package but put out a good amount of light and this did the trick.