- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Light up the jobsite with the Westin Work Utility LED Light Bar
- Fired by two rows of 3W Epistar LED chips with instant on/off operation
- Tough 6063 extruded aluminum housing with a durable black powder coat
- Heat sinks and PWM thermal management regulation for efficient, cool operation
- Shatter- and scratch-resistant polycarbonate lens are virtually indestructible
- Utility Light’s flood beam pattern lights up your entire work area
- Available in several bar lengths with included wiring harness, connector, switch and in-line fuse
- Your Westin Work Utility LED Light Bar is backed by a Limited Lifetime Warranty
Nighttime utility work takes a special kind of person—and a special kind of equipment. Of course, you’re born with the hardworking qualities. But the hardworking equipment comes from Westin in the form of a Work Utility LED Light Bar. Lit up with twin rows of bright 3W Epistar LED chips, Westin Work Lights open the gates to a mega-bright flood beam pattern.
Protected inside a rugged, black powder coated aluminum housing with an integrated heat sink, Westin LED Work Lights are built tough and run cool. The polycarbonate lenses are shatterproof and scratch resistant, and the instant on/off operation gets your jobsite bright in a flash.
Westin Work Utility LED Lighting comes in your choice of lengths from 10" to 24” and includes a wiring harness, connector, switch and in-line fuse. And to put some backbone into this hardworking deal, Westin backs your Work Utility LED Light Bar with a Limited Lifetime Warranty.