- We work hard to deliver you the lowest prices up-front, everyday.
- We'll beat any price - online or offline.
- We put 1-year price protection in your pocket.
Guaranteed Lowest Price
Wolo Bright Star Strobe Light
- Product Info
- Customer Reviews
- Manufacturer Info
- Return Information
- Flash the warnings with the Wolo Bright Star Strobe Light
- Produces a powerful 2.5 joules flash—200,000 candlepower—per second
- Easily seen from great distances with a true 360° visual
- Amber-colored Fresnel lens stands up to any weather conditions
- Solid-state circuitry and superior components provide years of service
- Simply plugs into your vehicle’s 12V cigarette lighter receptacle
- Magnetic base secures to any metal surface and is covered to protect paint
- Comes with a heavy-duty 10’ coiled power cord with a cigarette lighter plug
- Your Wolo Bright Star Strobe Light is backed by a 90-day warranty
No longer confined to the glitzy disco dance floor, strobe lights have made their way to the gritty streets. Instead of soothing dancers into a hypnotic trance, they now warn motorists and pedestrians of the dangers ahead. So, make your warnings known to all with the Wolo Bright Star Strobe Light. Easily seen from 360°, the Wolo strobe light pulses a high-intensity 200,000 candlepower flash each second.
The Wolo bright star strobe simply plugs into your vehicle's 12V receptacle. The 10' coiled power cord is attached to the strobe's magnetic base, so you can mount your light to any metal surface on your vehicle. Better yet, the magnet is covered so it won't scratch your paint.
Designed to stand up to the worst weather Ma Nature can dish out, the Wolo vehicle strobe light uses solid-state circuitry and superior electrical components to deliver years of dependable service. Plus, the amber-colored Fresnel lens is built as tough as the rest of it. And, to prove they are no flash in the pan, Wolo backs your Bright Star Strobe Light with a flashy 90-day warranty.
- ATTN: State of California Consumers
WARNING: This product can expose you to Di (2-ethylhexyl)phthalate (DEHP) - LEAD, which is known to the State of California to cause Cancer. (For more information visit www.p65warnings.ca.gov)