- We work hard to deliver you the lowest prices up-front, everyday.
- We'll beat any price - online or offline.
- We put 1-year price protection in your pocket.
Guaranteed Lowest Price
Wolo Infinity 1 Halogen Rotating Roof Mount Light Bar
- Part #: 7000-A
- 48 in. L x 12.5 in. W x 9 in. H
- Flashes per minute:
- Top left and right sides: Rotating lights and two diagonal mirrors provide 380 FPM
- Top section center: Lighthouse style lens 100 FPM Lower section; Flashing marker lights 132 FPM
- Product Info
- Customer Reviews
- Manufacturer Info
- Return Information
- For the ultimate full-spectrum light bar, equip your ride with the Wolo Infinity 1 Halogen Rotating Roof Mount Light Bar
- Packed with both upper and lower lights
- The top left and right lights sport four 380FPM rotating halogen bulbs separated horizontally by a mirror
- The top center light uses a lighthouse-style 100FPM halogen bulb features a magnified lens for enhanced range plus four 132FPM halogen marker lights
- The bottom portion is made up of six flashing Marker lights, two Alley lights and a Takedown light
- Use the illuminated control panel to flip each light cluster on and off independently
- Each lens is constructed from durable polycarbonate
- Comes with an amber colored lens
- Completely maintenance free
- Sealed with a water-tight gasket around the entire base of the top light
- Stainless steel mounting brackets and 20’ heavy-gauge power cable included
- Measures 48” long x 12.5” wide x 9” tall
- Wolo backs your Infinity 1 Halogen Rotating Roof Mount Light Bar with a 90-day warranty
When you're working behind a desk, your biggest threats are paper cuts, empty coffee pots and jammed copiers. But when the side of the road is your office, you face real risks, like foul weather and absent-minded drivers. For maximum safety when you're in the field, top your work truck with the Infinity 1 Wolo Rotating Roof Mount Light Bar.
Built to professional-grade standards, the Wolo Infinity 1 outshines the competition. Stacked and stuffed with high-powered halogen bulbs, it features two levels of lights. Up top are three sections of rotating lights: two standard lights on each side plus a magnified center light for greater distance. Down below, it's finished off with six flashing Marker lights, two Alley lights and a Takedown light. Day or night, clear skies or cloudy—no one can miss the dazzling light display of your Wolo Amber Rotating Roof Light.
Since your Infinity 1 Light Bar is designed to live outdoors, Wolo built it to take a beating. Each lens is constructed from sturdy polycarbonate, and the top lens sports a watertight gasket to keep the elements from seeping in. It comes complete with stainless steel mounting brackets, a 20' heavy-gauge wire and a 90-day warranty.