- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
Get it for the Holidays!
U.S. shipments only. Excludes AK and HI.
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Put the world on high alert with a performance GEN-3 Wolo Lookout Low Profile Light Bar
- Low-profile design spans an impressive 52” making it ideal for trucks and towing vehicles
- Your Wolo Lookout Plus LED Roof Mount Light Bar has 15 selectable warning light patterns and three traffic advisory patterns to choose from at the touch of a button
- Sports front and rear work lights, as well as rearward brake and traffic advisory lights that produce bright beams visible even in the daylight
- Loaded with 26 TIR modules in total and 104 single-watt, maintenance-free LEDs
- Modular lens design is waterproof and made of strong clear polycarbonate plastic with an aluminum-crafted exterior frame
- Designed with a field-proven microprocessor circuit with an extremely low power consumption
- Switch control panel can be fixed to your vehicle’s dashboard or console with provided double-face tape or a screw-mounting bracket
- Control panel has a flash pattern indicator with 18 mini red LEDs, four mini clear LED work lights, on/off switch, LED power indicator and micro push buttons switches
- Kit includes adjustable stainless steel universal mounting straps for window ledge attachment
- Your Wolo Lookout Plus Light Bar comes with detailed instructions and is covered by a 90-day warranty
The Wolo Lookout Plus LED Roof Mount Light Bar is ideal for alerting fellow travelers or passersby to slow down, stop or lend a hand. This low-profile, GEN-3 linear light bar is capable of 15 different warning light patterns and three traffic advisory patterns, and at 52” works best with trucks or heavy-haulers. Durable aluminum construction and polycarbonate plastic lens design frames 104 single-watt LEDs. Instructions and mounting materials included. 90-day warranty.
- ATTN: State of California Consumers
WARNING: This product can expose you to Di (2-ethylhexyl)phthalate (DEHP) - LEAD, which is known to the State of California to cause Cancer. (For more information visit www.p65warnings.ca.gov)