- What Do You Drive?
There are no customer reviews for this product
Get it for the Holidays!
U.S. shipments only. Excludes AK and HI.
- XPEL Headlight Protection is custom-made for your specific year, make and model
- Pressed, polished thermoplastic material safeguards your headlights and your wallet from expensive light replacements
- XPEL Headlight Protection has been tested to withstand 1oz. stones fired as fast as 120mph!
- Clear thermoplastic film preserves the look of your headlights and their performance, too
- Protected by UV-inhibitors to prevent clouding and yellowing
- XPEL Headlight Protection is the clear alternative to bulky headlight guards that conceal your lights
- Headlight protection film installs fast, using a 3M adhesive backing for a tight fit
- Available in an array of colored tints to achieve a custom look
- Made in the U.S.A.
- Your XPEL Headlight Protection carries 7-year guarantee
- VLT stands for visible light transmission. The number represents the total light that will pass through. 25% only allows 25% of light to pass through while 50% allows 50% light to pass through. 25% is darker than 50% vlt because it passes less light through. For a super dark tint, choose 25%, for a lighter tint choose 50% etc. Reference VLT Chart in image carousel for examples.
Safeguard your headlights without impeding light output or hiding their great looks. XPEL Headlight Protection is the clear way to stop lens-cracking enemies from creating a hefty replacement bill of more than $300 per light.
The secret to XPEL's headlight protectors is pressed, polished thermoplastic that's custom-cut to the exact dimensions of your lights. This material boasts an incredibly clear finish that uses advanced UV-inhibitors to stop yellowing and clouding. Available in an array of tints to achieve a stellar, customized-look. Beyond looks, your clear headlight protection film can take a punch, including 1oz. stones fired at 120mph!
Each XPEL 3M headlamp protector installs fast, too. Just carefully line the film up over your lights and press down. The pre-applied 3M adhesive backing does the rest to keep your XPEL Headlight Protection in place.
You also get clear peace of mind from an incredible warranty. XPEL is so confident in their product, they back it with a 7-year guarantee.
- Yellow, Blue and Smoke tinted protectors are not compliant with DOT and are intended for off-road use only.
XPEL Headlight Protection Customer Reviews
529 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Richard D (DESTREHAN, LA) Reviewed for a 2019 Buick LaCrosse — May 14, 2019 9:12 AM
I trade my car every two years and I have had Expel Headlight covers on at least the passed five cars and trucks I have had. I wouldn't do without them. I have never had a chip or any damage whatsoever when protected with the Expel covers. There has never been any discoloration to the headlights either. Definitely the very best anyone will ever purchase.
Reviewed by Roger S (Saginaw, MI) — Apr 16, 2019 11:23 PM
Use this on all my vehicles , disappointed with auto anything as they had me send in a screenshot to do a price match and never adjusted my purchase price after stating yes we price match!
Reviewed by Michael S (Federalsburg, MD) Reviewed for a 2012 Nissan Altima — Mar 25, 2019 9:13 PM
I was delighted with the ease of application as well as the amazing look of the XPEL product. It took me less than a half hour & I had no cloudiness issues whatsoever... they were perfect immediately! The trick is to use a heat gun (on low) not a hair dryer. My lenses have compound angles and I simply heated and smoothed it over the curves with a dampened hand like butter! They fit perfectly and are thick & durable. I love them & you will too!
Reviewed by Andy B (WEST VALLEY CITY, UT) Reviewed for a 2003 Toyota Camry — Mar 09, 2019 10:36 PM
The clear plastic covers are quite thick but don't affect the appearance or functionality of the headlights. I hope they protect from UV hazing as that's their primary purpose. We'll see how they are holding up after two summers. Installation doesn't seem very difficult but I had a window film/tint guy install it, same thing. Spray, heat gun, smooth out bubbles and done.