Ships Between 12/18 - 12/20
- What Do You Drive?
There are no customer reviews for this product
Get it for the Holidays!
U.S. shipments only. Excludes AK and HI.
- XPEL Headlight Protection is custom-made for your specific year, make and model
- Pressed, polished thermoplastic material safeguards your headlights and your wallet from expensive light replacements
- XPEL Headlight Protection has been tested to withstand 1oz. stones fired as fast as 120mph!
- Clear thermoplastic film preserves the look of your headlights and their performance, too
- Protected by UV-inhibitors to prevent clouding and yellowing
- XPEL Headlight Protection is the clear alternative to bulky headlight guards that conceal your lights
- Headlight protection film installs fast, using a 3M adhesive backing for a tight fit
- Available in an array of colored tints to achieve a custom look
- Made in the U.S.A.
- Your XPEL Headlight Protection carries 5-year guarantee
Safeguard your headlights without impeding light output or hiding their great looks. XPEL Headlight Protection is the clear way to stop lens-cracking enemies from creating a hefty replacement bill of more than $300 per light.
The secret to XPEL's headlight protectors is pressed, polished thermoplastic that's custom-cut to the exact dimensions of your lights. This material boasts an incredibly clear finish that uses advanced UV-inhibitors to stop yellowing and clouding. Available in an array of tints to achieve a stellar, customized-look. Beyond looks, your clear headlight protection film can take a punch, including 1oz. stones fired at 120mph!
Each XPEL 3M headlamp protector installs fast, too. Just carefully line the film up over your lights and press down. The pre-applied 3M adhesive backing does the rest to keep your XPEL Headlight Protection in place.
You also get clear peace of mind from an incredible warranty. XPEL is so confident in their product, they back it with a 5-year guarantee.
- Yellow, Blue and Smoke tinted protectors are not compliant with DOT and are intended for off-road use only.
XPEL Headlight Protection Customer Reviews
533 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Chris E (HOUSTON, TX) Reviewed for a 2006 Acura RL — Dec 11, 2018 7:40 AM
Reviewed by Jarmo K (Phoenix, AZ) Reviewed for a 2013 Mercedes-Benz E-Class — Dec 04, 2018 7:58 AM
Why XPEL is not standard in new vehicles? It should. In AZ we have lots of rocks on roads. You will get one to your headlight sooner or later. The bill could easily be $ 700...800. And you have two headlights! Don't like those color ones, but crystal clear is almost invisible and even protects from yellowing. Installation is a DIY, just read instructions for easier job.
Reviewed by omar c (PHOENIX, AZ) Reviewed for a 2014 Jeep Grand Cherokee — Nov 06, 2018 8:18 PM
Reviewed by Ian T (WALNUT, CA) Reviewed for a 2018 Toyota Tacoma — Oct 24, 2018 9:10 PM
The film does NOT cover the whole lens. There are no instructions or guides to help you install these so since it's too short, you don't know where to place the edges and makes installation rather difficult. Heat gun or blow dryer is necessary. The film itself is thick and clear when applied correctly, but I took mine off as you can clearly notice it does not have full coverage.