Ships Between 10/22 - 10/24
- What Do You Drive?
There are no customer reviews for this product
- XPEL Headlight Protection is custom-made for your specific year, make and model
- Pressed, polished thermoplastic material safeguards your headlights and your wallet from expensive light replacements
- XPEL Headlight Protection has been tested to withstand 1oz. stones fired as fast as 120mph!
- Clear thermoplastic film preserves the look of your headlights and their performance, too
- Protected by UV-inhibitors to prevent clouding and yellowing
- XPEL Headlight Protection is the clear alternative to bulky headlight guards that conceal your lights
- Headlight protection film installs fast, using a 3M adhesive backing for a tight fit
- Available in an array of colored tints to achieve a custom look
- Made in the U.S.A.
- Your XPEL Headlight Protection carries 5-year guarantee
Safeguard your headlights without impeding light output or hiding their great looks. XPEL Headlight Protection is the clear way to stop lens-cracking enemies from creating a hefty replacement bill of more than $300 per light.
The secret to XPEL's headlight protectors is pressed, polished thermoplastic that's custom-cut to the exact dimensions of your lights. This material boasts an incredibly clear finish that uses advanced UV-inhibitors to stop yellowing and clouding. Available in an array of tints to achieve a stellar, customized-look. Beyond looks, your clear headlight protection film can take a punch, including 1oz. stones fired at 120mph!
Each XPEL 3M headlamp protector installs fast, too. Just carefully line the film up over your lights and press down. The pre-applied 3M adhesive backing does the rest to keep your XPEL Headlight Protection in place.
You also get clear peace of mind from an incredible warranty. XPEL is so confident in their product, they back it with a 5-year guarantee.
- Yellow, Blue and Smoke tinted protectors are not compliant with DOT and are intended for off-road use only.
XPEL Headlight Protection Customer Reviews
530 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Martin B (West Farmington, OH) Reviewed for a 2018 Chevy Silverado — Oct 15, 2018 8:30 PM
I have purchased & installed about 8-10 XPEL headlamp protection kits. Typically the they are precision cut. But, this kit had an edge on one of the headlight films that was not cut cleanly/accurately. Fortunately I was able to trim it using a set of razor blade like tools. XPEL makes good products, but this one fell a little short of what I have come to expect from them. But, once I trimmed it, it looks fine. Didn't want to go through return & replacement as I already started to install.
Reviewed by Henry H (pleasant hill, CA) — Sep 25, 2018 8:09 PM
Reading some of the reviews about some people having difficulties on applying, I was sort of nervous about dropping 40 bucks on it. However it's actually not that bad. You need just need heat to and patience. Just mold the cover on the headlight and bam. perfect everytime!
Reviewed by Tom L (Grand Rapids, MI) Reviewed for a 2017 Toyota Corolla — Aug 11, 2018 9:50 AM
Strong at resisting the sand blasting effect from roadway dirt and flying stone chips, the xpel film also keeps the illumination shining clearly through the lens for those distant views in the dark.
Reviewed by Dallas B (Palm Bay, FL) Reviewed for a 2010 Mercury Milan — Jul 09, 2018 8:44 PM
These protectors are thick and I can see why some people might have a problem putting them over their headlights with a lot of 3d curvature to them,fortunately for me my Mercury Milan headlights are very 2D and flat. So my install was very easy straight forward. I highly recommend them and if you have any doubt about installation have a pro do it. They're still worth it.