- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Illuminate the road ahead with a ZROADZ Double Row Curved Light Bar
- Contains precision optics, CREE chips, pressure equalization vent, die-cast aluminum housing and an shatterproof poly-carbonate lens
- Boasts an impressive 19,500 lumen count and available in a spot/flood beam pattern
- Operates within a temp range of -40F up to 140F with a 50,000-hour lifespan
- Your waterproof ZROADZ Double Row Curved LED Light Bar is available with varying wattage and CREE LEDs and backed by a Lifetime Warranty
Address any and all visibility concerns with the impressive ZROADZ Double Row Curved Light Bar. Custom-engineered with precision optics and available in spot, flood and combo beam patterns, this high-quality light bar has a 50,000-hour lifespan. Varying wattage and CREE LEDs. Lifetime Warranty.
ZROADZ Double Row Curved LED Light Bar Customer Reviews
1 Customer Review
Reviewed by JOHN F (MIDDLETOWN, RI) Reviewed for a 2017 Nissan Titan XD — Feb 14, 2018 3:34 AM
I bought this light bar after seeing pictures of it on line with the ZRoadz brackets it looks awesome and it feels heavy duty. But for $700 including the brackets and the expensive light bar you would think they would take aerodynamics into account. Yes it is extremely bright, and great for city driving, but as soon as you hit the highway be prepared to crank the volume on your radio. I did buy the wind deflector as well but I haven't installed it yet, a thin piece of plastic.