- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Securely attach up to a 30” LED light bar to your hood with a ZROADZ Hood Light Mount
- Includes mounting brackets that install underneath the hood to your ride’s core support
- Custom-made from precision laser-cut steel to exact specifications
- Simple bolt-on installation – no cutting, drilling or welding required
- Hood hinges mount near the windshield to allow for additional lighting options of 1 LED light bar or a set of 3 LED light bars
- Sports a powder-coated 20% gloss-black finish
- Your ZROADZ Hood Light Mounts are backed by a Lifetime Warranty
Keep the road ahead visible by securely attaching a 30” LED light bar to your hood with a ZROADZ Hood Light Mount. Custom-built to exact specifications from precision laser-cut steel, these first-rate mounts include front hood mounting brackets that install underneath your hood to your ride’s core support.
Bolt-on installation is a breeze with no cutting, drilling or welding required. Powder–coated with a 20% gloss-black finish, your ZROADZ Hood Light Mounts are supported by a Lifetime Warranty.
- ATTN: State of California Consumers
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm (www.p65warnings.ca.gov)
ZROADZ Hood Light Mounts Customer Reviews
3 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Jerry S (LEBANON, VA) Reviewed for a 2017 Ford F-250 — Jul 10, 2018 8:38 PM
I debated for a while on this purchase worrying it wouldn't fit without modification. The mounts fit perfectly on my 2017 F250. Installation was super quick and easy. Just be sure to mark the existing hinge location on the hood. I used a grease pencil which worked like a charm. They are high quality, rock solid and look great.
Reviewed by Bradley S (FORT BENNING, GA) Reviewed for a 2017 Chevy Silverado — Oct 05, 2017 3:41 AM
Didn't fit in my 2017 Silverado HD without hitting all the plastic. I have to modify them with a vice, heat, and hammer. Good quality metal just terrible bends. Cost it too much for it in my opinion as well. If you aren't comfortable fabricating things yourself I would look elsewhere.
Reviewed by Eric S (HAUGHTON, LA) — Aug 17, 2017 5:52 PM
The ZROADZ led hood light bar was a perfect fit for my 2016 Ford F-150. With the instructions provided made it easy to put on. I would suggest to mount the led lights on before installing on to the hood. Do one side at a time as the instructions notes. Very happy with the look. Might send pictures later.