- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Take the win in the Intro-Tech Automotive PitStop GT Receiver Chair
- Lends a race-inspired look to any home, office or garage
- Billet aluminum e-brake lever stops on 4 ergonomic settings
- Available in 3 gran-turismo inspired color combos
- Adjustable armrests are embossed with an aggressive tire tread design
- Space-frame inspired base supports the high-tech look
- Proudly designed & assembled in the USA
- Overall Dimensions: 23"W x 24"D x 50"H
- Seat Dimensions: 14"W x 19"D
- Back Dimensions: 14"W x 22"H
- Weighs 61 lbs
- Your Intro-Tech Automotive PitStop GT Receiver Chair is backed by a Lifetime Warranty
Your granddad's la-z-boy might be the Cadillac of recliners, but like any luxury land yacht, it sacrifices speed for comfort. For the true enthusiast, mere comfort will never do—never. For you, relaxation comes from the thrill of the race, and there's no faster way to relax than strapping into the Intro-Tech Automotive PitStop GT Receiver Chair.
Inspired by actual GT racecars, the Intro-Tech Automotive GT Receiver Chair is ready for the world circuit. From the racing bucket seat in two-tone faux-leather and the tire treaded armrests to the aluminum space–frame chassis and polished billet controls, this race-worthy automotive furniture transforms any office cubicle to the pit row at Monaco.
Engineered and built in the USA, the Intro-Tech Automotive PitStop GT Receiver Chair is closer to a Mustang than any office chair made in Taiwan. And, it's not all show and no go with this chair—Intro-Tech uses only the best materials, just like the speed machines it emulates, and backs it with a Lifetime Warranty.
Intro-Tech Automotive PitStop GT Receiver Chair Customer Reviews
2 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by DONALD T (REDDING, CA) Reviewed for a 2001 Chevy Corvette — Dec 09, 2015 9:03 PM