- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
Get it for the Holidays!
U.S. shipments only. Excludes AK and HI.
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Drop your score and raise your style with FANMATS Ford Golf Mats
- Printed in precise detail with your choice of officially licensed Ford logos
- Pick between the Putting Mat to improve your short game or the Hitting Mat to practice your drives
- The 18” x 72” Putting Mat is made from 100% nylon with a realistic putting surface (a zippy 11’ Stimpmeter reading, Mr. Trevino)
- The 20” x 17”, dual-tee Hitting Mat comes with a removable rubber tee and is rugged enough to withstand whiffs without developing divots
- Built with pride in the USA
- FANMATS Ford Golf Mats come with a 30-Day Warranty
If your prized Ford’s license plate frame reads “I’d Rather Be Golfing,” then you are divided. On the one hand, nothing makes the hair on the back of your neck stand on end like grabbing onto the wheel of your Dearborn darling. But when the sun is out and your inbox is empty, you’d rather be on the links than in a lane of traffic. Bridge your passion for the green with your love of the blue oval with FANMATS Ford Golf Mats.
Whether you need work on your follow through or your finishing touch, there’s a FANMATS Ford Golf Mat to help with any game. Park the Putting Mat in your office and sink eagles while you follow along with the conference call. Or put the Hitting Mat in your backyard to straighten out your slice without carving holes in your lawn. Either way, your scorecard will thank you later.
Better still, the Ford Golfing Mat pays tribute to America’s legendary car vanguard: Ford. It comes precision printed with your choice of officially licensed emblems. And, your Ford Logo Golf Practice Mat is built by FANMATS in the USA and backed by a 30-Day Warranty.
- ATTN: State of California Consumers
WARNING: This product can expose you to DINP, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer. (For more information go to www.p65warnings.ca.gov)