- What Do You Drive?
There are no customer reviews for this product
- Let your sense of style shine through with a set of CIPA Optic Glow Side View Mirrors
- Custom built to directly replace the stock side view mirrors on your year, make and model
- Your cutting-edge CIPA Optic Glow Side View Mirrors illuminate at 3 points: around the glass, in the connecting arms, and along the bottom
- Pick between Optic Glow Side View Mirrors with Electric Blue or Lime Green bulbs
- Link your Optic Glow Side View Mirrors to either your turn signals or your running lights
- Full-size glass for optimal rear visibility
- Manually adjustable glass lets you set your Optic Glow Side View Mirrors to the perfect viewing angle
- Come in pairs
- Your Optic Glow Side View Mirrors come complete with wiring harness and hardware
- No drilling required
- CIPA backs your Optic Glow Side View Mirrors with a 1-year warranty
Give your auto a leg up on standing out with a set of CIPA's Optic Glow Side View Mirrors. When the sun goes down and you switch on your Optic Glows, all eyes will be fixed and focused on your vehicle.
For triple the visual kick, your Optic Glow Side View Mirrors light up in 3 areas. The perimeter of the glass and the connecting arms radiate, and an under-lamp shines down on the road like a spotlight at a concert. Plus, you control when these cutting-edge mirrors shine on-synch them with either your turn signals or your running lights. For the ultimate customization, your Optic Glow Side View Mirrors are fully paint ready.
All your visibility stays the same when you upgrade with Optic Glow Side View Mirrors. The full-sized glass gives you maximum reflection and can be manually adjusted to the perfect angle. Plus, these side views are custom designed to directly replace your stock mirrors, so no drilling is needed. Comes with all hardware, and a 1-year warranty.
CIPA Optic Glow Side View Mirrors Customer Reviews
4 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Savannah W (GERMANTOWN, OH) Reviewed for a 2001 Chevy Silverado — Oct 13, 2015 12:01 PM
They came broken, the sticky backing on the mirror had melted off and was stuck all over the plastic bag. I stuck it back on hoping for the best and within a day the mirror was coming off. I have a 2001 Silverado and these are half the size of the stock mirrors. They're smaller than most car mirrors. Can't be used for actually viewing, just for looks. Really disappointed, I had really high hopes and it was shot down.
Reviewed by tracie s (Bremen, GA) Reviewed for a 1996 Chevy C/K 1500 — Mar 10, 2015 3:15 PM
These mirrors are way too small for my truck. Sending them back and getting the ones that fit. These have not been installed but you can look at them and tell their way too small.
Reviewed by Donna M (Joplin, MO) Reviewed for a 1997 Ford Ranger — Nov 03, 2009 12:01 PM
These mirrors look great, they are very easy to install. I received my first set of mirrors which was damaged during shipment, I was a little concerned as I already had my show truck in the body shop and thought it would delay the progress. I was very impressed with how quickly things were taken care of and within 7 days of the orginal shipment I had my replacment mirrors on my front porch. AWESOME CUSTOMER SERVICE, please keep up the good work.
Reviewed by Timothy Z (Bon Aqua, TN) Reviewed for a 2000 Ford Ranger — Sep 27, 2007 8:46 PM
I ordered these mirrors to replace my giant square ones on my ranger and it made a huge difference. Makes the truck look much sleaker and clean. The only problem with these mirrors is that they dont shine very bright during the day and the passenger side wires were not long enough to reach under the dash. Other than that it was a great buy!