- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Move beyond the plain world of stock side view mirrors with the daring style and clean looks of Street Scene's Cal-Vu Sport Mirrors
- Never 1-size-fits-all-Street Scene's Cal-Vu Sport Mirrors are custom-designed to integrate seamlessly with your year, make and model
- These compact Cal-Vu Sport Mirrors are built slender for better aerodynamics and racecar-inspired looks
- Leave them black or paint your Cal-Vu Sport Mirrors to match or accent your car, truck or SUV-they're crafted from rugged, paint-ready ABS plastic
- The convex mirror on the passenger-side Cal-Vu Sport Mirror ensures maximum visibility for safer lane changing
- Cal-Vu Sport Mirrors come with either manual or electric controls depending on your stock power package
- Optional electric Cal-Vu Sport Mirrors with heated glass available
- If your auto already has heated side view mirrors, that feature will remain completely functional on your new Cal-Vu Sport Mirrors
- Your Cal-Vu Sport Mirrors come with all mounting hardware for a painless, no-drill installation on most vehicles
- Street Scene covers your Cal-Vu Sport Mirrors with a 3-year warranty
Side view mirrors absorb a lot of abuse in everyday driving. They always seem to be right in the line of fire of road rubble, mailboxes and other hazards. Even worse, most stock mirrors come in an uninspired flat black finish. Ditch your damaged, unexciting side views and bolt on a sleek set of Street Scene's Cal-Vu Sport Mirrors.
Cal-Vu Sport Mirrors are custom-designed to blend in with your vehicle's natural curves. Their thin size adds smooth aerodynamics and ultra-sporty looks. Plus, the passenger-side mirror is convex for greater lane-changing visibility.
Best of all, the Cal-Vu Sport Mirrors are built tough from OEM-grade ABS plastic that you can paint to match or accent your auto. Installation is a snap. Your Cal-Vu Sport Mirrors come with all hardware and instructions for a no-drill install on most vehicles. These side view mirrors are available in factory manual, electric or electric with heated glass. Backed by a 3-year warranty.
- Some minor wire splicing is necessary for the Electric Cal-Vu Sport Mirror with heated glass. And, a bit of drilling is required on these select vehicles: 1982-93 Chevy and GMC S-Series Pickups, Blazers, Jimmys and Sonomas.
- Made with pride in the USA
Street Scene Cal-Vu Sport Mirrors Customer Reviews
31 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Chris B (CAPE CORAL, FL) Reviewed for a 2001 Ford F-150 — May 14, 2014 7:40 AM
Reviewed by JOSE B (SULLIVAN CITY, TX) Reviewed for a 2004 Chevy Colorado — Apr 14, 2014 5:57 AM