- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Enhance your field of vision for safer towing with CIPA Custom Towing Mirrors
- CIPA builds these Custom Towing Mirrors to fit over the stock side view mirrors on your year, make and model
- See all the way to the back of your trailer with the extra glass in your CIPA Custom Towing Mirrors
- Ideal for towing boats, 5th wheelers, horse trailers, car trailers and more
- The glass in your CIPA Custom Towing Mirrors is fully adjustable
- Aerodynamic shape wards off wind whistle and vibration
- No-tool installation—just slide your CIPA Custom Towing Mirror over your factory side views
- Shims and a tightening knob are included for a secure fit
- Pick up a pair of CIPA Custom Towing Mirrors for total trailer coverage, or get each side individually
- CIPA backs your Custom Towing Mirrors with a 1-year warranty
Whoever said that “getting there is half the fun" obviously never had to haul around a 5th wheeler, horse trailer or boat. When you've got a big load in tow, just changing lanes can be a hair-raising experience, especially if you can't see around your rig. Take the stress out of transporting your trailers with a CIPA Custom Towing Mirror. Simply slide this mirror extender over your stock side views to keep a close eye on your surroundings. You can even adjust the glass to the ideal viewing angle.
Your CIPA Custom Towing Mirrors don't stick out like a sore thumbs. They're custom sculpted to fit seamlessly over your factory mirrors. Plus, their aerodynamic shaping fights off wind whistle and vibration.
Installing your CIPA Custom Towing Mirrors is a snap. They slip right onto your existing mirrors-no tools or drilling needed. And, their robust ABS construction can bear the most punishing abuse. Includes a 1-year warranty.
- CIPA did not design the Custom Towing Mirrors to fit onto stock side view mirrors equipped with additional lighting features, such as LED turn signals, automatic dimming, and puddle lights.
CIPA Custom Towing Mirrors Customer Reviews
289 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Dean G (CLARKSVILLE, TN) Reviewed for a 2009 GMC Sierra — Mar 18, 2020 6:33 AM
Bought these so I can see around my 8ft wide travel trailer. They work great and have had zero issues in the last several weeks of owning them. A friend also thought they were OE that came on the truck until I showed him that they can come off with one screw! The look and appearance is what I like the most. It's one solid piece that is aerodynamic and has a clean look to it. My mirrors also power fold and these do not interfere with that function.
Reviewed by Robert T (Wheelersburg, OH) Reviewed for a 2017 Chevy Silverado — Jan 17, 2020 2:25 PM
Reviewed by Tim D (SALISBURY, MD) Reviewed for a 2007 Ford F-150 — Jun 04, 2019 5:05 AM
Reviewed by Cindy H (CULVER, OR) Reviewed for a 2007 Ford F-150 — May 22, 2019 4:20 AM
So far so good. I think they were easily installed. Look pretty darn good. And do the job very well. I like that they are easily removed for storing. Way better than having to take apart the entire door for other types of towing mirrors.