- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Enhance your field of vision for safer towing with CIPA Custom Towing Mirrors
- CIPA builds these Custom Towing Mirrors to fit over the stock side view mirrors on your year, make and model
- See all the way to the back of your trailer with the extra glass in your CIPA Custom Towing Mirrors
- Ideal for towing boats, 5th wheelers, horse trailers, car trailers and more
- The glass in your CIPA Custom Towing Mirrors is fully adjustable
- Aerodynamic shape wards off wind whistle and vibration
- No-tool installation—just slide your CIPA Custom Towing Mirror over your factory side views
- Shims and a tightening knob are included for a secure fit
- Pick up a pair of CIPA Custom Towing Mirrors for total trailer coverage, or get each side individually
- CIPA backs your Custom Towing Mirrors with a 1-year warranty
Whoever said that “getting there is half the fun" obviously never had to haul around a 5th wheeler, horse trailer or boat. When you've got a big load in tow, just changing lanes can be a hair-raising experience, especially if you can't see around your rig. Take the stress out of transporting your trailers with a CIPA Custom Towing Mirror. Simply slide this mirror extender over your stock side views to keep a close eye on your surroundings. You can even adjust the glass to the ideal viewing angle.
Your CIPA Custom Towing Mirrors don't stick out like a sore thumbs. They're custom sculpted to fit seamlessly over your factory mirrors. Plus, their aerodynamic shaping fights off wind whistle and vibration.
Installing your CIPA Custom Towing Mirrors is a snap. They slip right onto your existing mirrors-no tools or drilling needed. And, their robust ABS construction can bear the most punishing abuse. Includes a 1-year warranty.
- CIPA did not design the Custom Towing Mirrors to fit onto stock side view mirrors equipped with additional lighting features, such as LED turn signals, automatic dimming, and puddle lights.
CIPA Custom Towing Mirrors Customer Reviews
279 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Joe S (HELMETTA, NJ) Reviewed for a 2015 GMC Sierra — May 15, 2018 6:05 PM
Nice fit, good alternative to pulling off the door panel and installing permanent tow mirrors for the several times a year you need them. Less costly, and gets the job done. I like that I can tow my travel trailer to the site, unhook my truck, take off the mirrors before going to see the local attractions.
Reviewed by Lyle H (Ulster, PA) Reviewed for a 2017 Toyota Tundra — May 02, 2018 6:15 AM
Haven't had the chance to use the mirrors yet, easy installation and looks good. Can't wait to try them out camping this summer.
Reviewed by Howard F (RUFFIN, SC) Reviewed for a 2015 Ford F-150 — Mar 20, 2018 5:56 AM
The mirrors attach very easily. Once in place they do not look like an add on feature. The mirror is a little hard to adjust but it has remained in place. Good item and a good bargain.