- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Exchange your broken side mirror glass with the easy-to-install Burco Replacement Glass with Motor Mount Plate
- As the name implies, it includes the pre-applied motor mount, which attaches directly to your mirror head’s actuator
- Manufactured using first-surface chrome mirror glass designed to reduce glare during nocturnal driving
- Ideal replacement for situations where the backing plate is missing or broken
- Boasts a rimless design and smooth edge for safe handling
- Exact fit guaranteed by the manufacturer
- Available for most popular vehicles on the road today
- Replacement glass does not auto-dim
- Made proudly in the USA
- Your Burco Side View Mirror Replacement Glass with Motor Mount Plate is supported by a 30-day warranty
When the backing plate or your side mirror has either broken or gone missing, you don’t want to waste a minute finding a replacement – your safety, and other’s, may very well depend on it. Invest ASAP in a custom-cut Burco Side View Mirror Replacement Glass with Motor Mount Plate. Intended to restore mounting functionality, it was made using first-surface chrome mirror glass, which reduces glare while driving at night.
It attaches directly to your mirror head’s actuator and is both easy and safe to handle, thanks to its rimless design and smooth edge. Guaranteed by the manufacturer to fit exactly, this side mirror replacement is compatible with just about every vehicle on the road today, but, before purchasing, make sure you know the shape, functionalities and size you need.
Unfortunately, it doesn’t auto-dim, but has been made with pride right here in the USA. Also known as the Redi-Set-Go, your Burco Side View Mirror Replacement Glass, complete with Motor Mount Plate, is backed by a 30-day warranty.
- Shape, functionalities and size must be verified before choosing your specific mirror glass
Burco Side View Mirror Replacement Glass with Motor Mount Plate Customer Reviews
4 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Clark D (Koloa, HI) Reviewed for a 2006 Chevy Trailblazer — Feb 24, 2020 12:18 PM
Your posting said direct replacement yet it was not. This makes it a ad that is not a direct replacement. It was to fit the same and have a ring seal around it. This was to keep rain out from the unit and protect the mounting. It did not have this seal rain, dust and dirt will get behind the glass. Vision is fine but it is different than posted.
Reviewed by Ralph L (Johnstown, PA) — May 31, 2019 5:59 AM
Reviewed by Catherine R (STATEN ISLAND, NY) Reviewed for a 2014 Audi S5 — Jan 03, 2019 4:44 AM
Sons Christmas present ordering simple n easy. Package came quickly n intact. Once opened he ran out n put on car in 3 minutes. So I say it was very successful n affordable n now I can drive vehicle without stress. Thank you.
Reviewed by Gilbert S (LUSBY, MD) — Nov 29, 2018 8:14 PM
A deer broke the factory mirror, bud did not other damage. Was able to find a replacement with only minor trouble at Auto Anything. Only issue I had was that some of the illustrations for the item did not match the original mirror or the replacement mirror. A conversation with a Auto anything rep explained that the illustrations were not specific to the product. Mirror was received, easily installed, and worked perfectly. Nice product. Good company to deal with.