Ships By 11/19
- What Do You Drive?
There are no customer reviews for this product
- The K2 Auto-Dimming Rear View Mirror reduces eyestrain and driver fatigue
- High-tech sensors and advanced circuitry recognizes and eliminates dangerous rear-approaching light
- The K2 Auto-Dimming Rear View Mirror comes complete with detailed installation instructions and all mounting hardware
- Installation of this windshield-mounted mirror's electronic components requires some hard wiring (see Installation Guide tab for details) - wiring experience or professional installation recommended
- Available with the optional Gentex Wire Cover for the most professional-looking installation that conceals loose wires (not necessary for all vehicles—see note below)
- Your Gentex K2 Auto-dimming Rear View Mirror is backed by a 3-year / 36,000 mile warranty
Rear-approaching headlight glare can wreak havoc on your night driving vision. You'll be left alone in the dark with the fast moving hazards of the road. Ensure this doesn't happen with the Gentex K2 Auto-Dimming Rear View Mirror.
The K2 Auto-Dimming Rear View Mirror uses high-tech sensors to detect offending light. Instantly, the mirror eliminates dangerous glare with its "intelligent" circuitry leaving your vision intact. What's more, less glare means less eyestrain and driver fatigue.
The K2 windshield-mounted mirror comes complete with detailed installation instructions and all necessary hardware - perfect for the experienced do-it-yourselfer or professional installer with some wiring required. And, the Gentex K2 Auto-Dimming Rear View Mirror comes with 3-year / 36, 000 mile warranty. See what a difference the Auto-Dimming Rear View Mirror can make.
- Installation of the mirror's electronic components requires some hard wiring (see Installation Guide tab for details)
- The Gentex Wire Cover is highly recommended if there is 3" or more space between your mirror and the headliner. It conceals otherwise loose and visible wires running to the mirror. Select this part under "optional accessories" above.
Gentex K2 Auto-Dimming Rear View Mirror Customer Reviews
87 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Frederick B (Kent, WA) Reviewed for a 2000 Lincoln LS — Jul 13, 2017 11:18 AM
The mirror looks close to the OEM Lincoln LS mirror, it works very well. The hardest part was getting to old mirror off. I modified the wiring harness on the car to fit the plug for this mirror. It works as good or better than the original.
Reviewed by Henry T (PEMBROKE PINES, FL) Reviewed for a 2004 Ford Escape — Jun 24, 2017 1:44 PM
Upon reading other reviews of this product, I thought long on whether to purchase a generic auto part. Yet, surprisingly the installation was easy and there was no need of additional wiring. I was very careful to retain the original wiring and glass mount, so basically, I just fasten the mirror and cover stem in 2 to 3 quick steps. What luck!!!! This is the perfect replacement part I was looking for my Ford Escape.
Reviewed by Reginald H O (Tempe, AZ) — Oct 21, 2016 8:00 PM
Reviewed by Duane G (DENVER, CO) Reviewed for a 1998 Pontiac Grand Prix — Oct 06, 2015 11:18 AM
The mirror was shipped fast and the installation of the mirror was very easy. With this mirror came a new wire hook up but I was still able to use the original wire that the old mirror used. So that made it super easy for installation.