- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
Ships Between 12/12 - 12/14
There are no customer reviews for this product
Get it for the Holidays!
U.S. shipments only. Excludes AK and HI.
- The K-Source ATV Mirror provides a helpful rearward look, from the off-road to the farm
- Intended for a universal fit on your all-terrain vehicle
- Round stainless steel variants measure 4”D, while the oval and angled mirrors both measure 5.75”D
- By contrast, Yamaha-style oval mirrors are 4.75” x 3.25” in size
- Round mirrors have a stem length of 9”
- Oval mirrors have a stem length of 4”
- Angled mirrors have a stem length of 6.5”
- Yamaha-style oval mirrors have stem lengths of 5.5” and 4”
- Aluminum die-cast brackets are included for the 10mm thread stem
- Brackets fit on handlebars or bars with a 0.875” diameter
- Sold individually, your K-Source Quad Mirrors are covered by a 60-day warranty
Ensure you’re never taken by surprise out in the rough country – invest in a pair of K-Source ATV Mirrors before you need them. Designed for universal fitment across a wide range of all-terrain vehicles, these durable replacement mirrors include aluminum die-cast brackets for easy installation on handlebars or bars measuring 0.875”D.
Across this selection of differing K-Source All Terrain Vehicle Mirror types, the thread stems are all 10mm. The difference is in the mirror shape and stem lengths. Round stainless steel mirrors have a diameter of 4” with a stem length of 9”, for example. These are the following measurements – for oval mirrors, 5.75”D/4” stem length; for angled mirrors, 5.75”D/6.5” stem length; Yamaha-style oval mirrors, 4.75”/3.25”, 5.5”/4” stem lengths.
Your K-Source ATV Mirrors are sold individually and carry a 60-day warranty.
- ATTN: State of California Consumers
WARNING: This product can expose you to chomium, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. (For more information go to www.p65warnings.ca.gov)