Guaranteed Lowest Price
- Product Info
- Customer Reviews
- Manufacturer Info
- Return Information
- Enjoy clear rearward vision when you’re out on the slopes with K-Source Snowmobile Mirrors
- Stem threads across this product line are 10mm, but stem lengths vary from model to model
- Round mirror lenses measure 3” in diameter
- Wedge-shaped mirrors are 3.5” x 2.25”D
- Flag-style mirrors measure 4”D
- Rectangular mirrors are 4.5” x 3.25”D
- Round strap mirrors and oval bar mirrors both measure 4”D
- All mirrors come with die-cast aluminum brackets for easy installation on handlebars or bars 0.875” in diameter
- Bracket tightening bolts are also included
- Designed for a universal fit
- Sold individually, your K-Source Snowmobile Mirrors are covered by a 60-day warranty
When you’re tearing up the powder, visibility needs to be at an all-time high – for your safety, and the wellbeing of others. That goes double for lateral vision, so when your snowmobile’s factory mirrors have reached the end of their road, the thing to do is invest in a pair of universal K-Source Snowmobile Mirrors.
While all stem threads measure 10mm, stem lengths and mirror lens diameters vary widely. Available for your selection are round (3”D), wedge-shaped (3.5” x 2.25”D), flag-style (4”D), round strap (4”D) and oval bar (4”D) mirror styles. All models include die-cast aluminum brackets and tightening bolts to make short work of installation on handlebars or bars 0.875” in diameter.
Your K-Source Snowmobile Mirrors are sold individually and carry with them a 60-day warranty.