- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Add better visibility in an instant with K-Source Universal Clip-On Towing Mirrors
- Provides the sight line you need to safely tow wide loads
- Universal-fit mirrors clip-on to most factory side mirrors
- Enhance your towing utility without having to remove your mirrors
- Ratcheting attachment system ensures a tight, secure fit
- Finished with a durable black finish designed to match your exterior
- Universal Clip-On Towing Mirrors are sold individually
- Your K-Source Universal Clip-On Towing Mirrors are backed by a 90-day warranty
Hitching up a heavy-duty load is no easy task. And, hauling it isn’t going to be much easier. Simplify at least one part of the process and instantly enhance your hindsight with K-Source Universal Clip-On Towing Mirrors.
Adding the sight line you need to safely tow extra-wide loads, these Universal Clip On Towing Mirrors clip onto your side mirrors in seconds without tools—or the trouble of having to remove your factory set. Using a secure ratcheting attachment system, K-Source Universal Clip On Mirrors hold tight for the long haul, whether your rolling down the open road or bouncing your way over less traveled paths.
Universal Clip On Mirrors are sold individually and fit most vehicle’s factory mirrors. Each Universal Clip On Towing Mirror is finished with a durable black finish designed to match your exterior and comes backed by a 90-day warranty.
K-Source Universal Clip-On Towing Mirrors Customer Reviews
20 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Shawn M (MENIFEE, CA) Reviewed for a 2012 Chevy Colorado — Apr 11, 2018 8:50 PM
These mirrors install within a few minutes,Do not vibrate at all while driving,seem very well built and were the best deal i could find when i bought them(thanks Autoanything)!!! Highly recommended!!
Reviewed by William K (Joppa, MD) Reviewed for a 2016 Chevy Colorado — Mar 22, 2018 3:58 PM
Fitted them on. Got the ratchet version and feel it should not end up scratching the mirror due to how the rubber straps are positioned. Like how you can turn the mirrors. Used a coupon, so I am happy with the value.