- See more of your load when you’re on the road with Longview Towing Slip-On-Mirrors
- Custom designed to attach right to your stock side-view mirrors
- Adds an extra set of mirrors on both sides of your rig, boosting your visibility and safety
- Does not block your factory mirrors
- Simple to install with no tools necessary
- Constructed from road-ready materials in an ISO 9001:2000 and ISO 14001 manufacturing environment
- Sold in pairs to help you navigate both sides of your trailer
- Your Longview Towing Mirrors include a 2-year warranty
Towing a trailer can be tricky business. With all that extra weight at your back, you gotta pay extra attention to traffic so you can respond in time to whatever situation arises. Visibility and safety go hand in hand. And, there's no easier way to extend your line of sight than with Longview Towing Slip-On-Mirrors.
Whether you're pulling a boat trailer to the lake or a toy box to the desert, Longview Towing Mirrors give you a clearer view of your rig's backside. Specially sized to attach directly to your stock side-views, Longview Slip On Towing Mirrors mount in minutes without any tools needed. Just slide them into place, tighten the tension hook, and you're ready to haul. When you reach your destination, simply pop ‘em off and set them aside until the next tow.
Premium materials and careful craftsmanship go into every pair of Longview Trailer Towing Mirrors. They're sold in pairs, come complete with installation instructions and are backed by a 2-year warranty.
Longview Towing Slip-On-Mirrors Customer Reviews
257 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Tim B (KINGS MOUNTAIN, NC) Reviewed for a 2010 Dodge Ram — May 01, 2018 2:44 AM
Looked at all the reviews good and bad - mirrors go on fast - marked for each side - easy to adjust and really helped with pulling 28 foot x 8 foot wide camper- great mirrors
Reviewed by Michael H (LA SAL, UT) Reviewed for a 2007 Ford F-150 — Apr 27, 2018 6:06 PM
No other towing mirrors fit my particular 2007 Ford F-150. These do but they fit loosely. even after tightening them down multiple times. I finally accept that using bungee cords to help tighten the slip-ons to my OME mirrors is better than nothing.
Reviewed by Kennith T (Midland, MI) Reviewed for a 2015 Ford F-150 — Apr 21, 2018 6:09 AM
When your not towing all the time and only have a part time need, perfect solution. Great price option verses having to pay 1000 to replace stock mirror with a extended unit. Easy on easy off but yet solid and tight fit.
Ships By 5/24
- What Do You Drive?