- See more of your load when you’re on the road with Longview Towing Slip-On-Mirrors
- Custom designed to attach right to your stock side-view mirrors
- Adds an extra set of mirrors on both sides of your rig, boosting your visibility and safety
- Does not block your factory mirrors
- Simple to install with no tools necessary
- Constructed from road-ready materials in an ISO 9001:2000 and ISO 14001 manufacturing environment
- Sold in pairs to help you navigate both sides of your trailer
- Your Longview Towing Mirrors include a 2-year warranty
Towing a trailer can be tricky business. With all that extra weight at your back, you gotta pay extra attention to traffic so you can respond in time to whatever situation arises. Visibility and safety go hand in hand. And, there's no easier way to extend your line of sight than with Longview Towing Slip-On-Mirrors.
Whether you're pulling a boat trailer to the lake or a toy box to the desert, Longview Towing Mirrors give you a clearer view of your rig's backside. Specially sized to attach directly to your stock side-views, Longview Slip On Towing Mirrors mount in minutes without any tools needed. Just slide them into place, tighten the tension hook, and you're ready to haul. When you reach your destination, simply pop ‘em off and set them aside until the next tow.
Premium materials and careful craftsmanship go into every pair of Longview Trailer Towing Mirrors. They're sold in pairs, come complete with installation instructions and are backed by a 2-year warranty.
Longview Towing Slip-On-Mirrors Customer Reviews
260 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Vencil W (Reno, NV) Reviewed for a 2004 Toyota Tundra — Aug 06, 2018 4:25 PM
They fit over the existing mirrors and work great. No vibrations etc. The installation instructions did not seem to be for the mirrors I received and I had to figure it out on my own.
Reviewed by Mark H (Muskegon, MI) Reviewed for a 2016 Chevy Silverado — Jun 27, 2018 4:57 AM
Good quality at a great value when compared to others that I looked at purchasing. Will work well on short or long trips.
Reviewed by conrad g (GONZALES, LA) Reviewed for a 2014 GMC Sierra — Jun 19, 2018 4:30 AM
Lots of good reviews and a lot of people had good things to say about this product sold me had good service dealing with auto anything so it was a no-brainer
Ships By 8/20
- What Do You Drive?
There are no customer reviews for this product