- Steer clear of back-up bungles with the Stellar Wireless Back-Up System
- Works like the expensive factory option without backing over your budget
- Wireless directional detection display delivers visual warnings along with the audible tones
- Interior pulse tone beeper gets louder as objects get closer
- Four bumper sensors cover your entire rear end
- Sensors are paintable, waterproof and mount flush to your bumpers
- Plug-in wiring harness and detailed installation instructions make for an easy DIY installation
- Your Stellar Wireless Back-Up System is backed by a limited Lifetime Warranty
Stay safe and “sound" when backing up with the Stellar Wireless Back-Up System guiding your way. This state-of-the-art backup sensor system works just like those costly factory systems—without reversing your budget! Equipped with an interior pulse tone beeper and a wireless directional detection LCD display, the wireless backup system warns of obstructions with both audible and visual signals.
Boasting 4 powerful ultrasonic sensors, the Stellar Wireless Backup Sensor automatically warns of any obstructions behind you by emitting a sequence of pulse tones. The closer you get to the obstruction; the louder and closer together the tones get. Plus, the sensors are waterproof for a long life and mount flush to your bumper for a clean look.
Stellar includes everything you need for a painless DIY installation: 4 sensors, interior pulse tone beeper, wireless display, plug-in wiring harness and detailed instructions. And best yet, Stellar backs your Wireless Back-Up System with a limited Lifetime Warranty.
- Vehicles with metal bumpers may require rubber grommets on the sensors to avoid false readings. These can be found at your local hardware/automotive parts store.
Stellar Wireless Back-Up Systems Customer Reviews
1 Customer Review
Reviewed by Leonard M (LOWER BURRELL, PA) Reviewed for a 2009 Cadillac DTS — Apr 28, 2015 2:09 PM
The rear unit was easy to install. The monitor was a little bit challenging. Instructions not very detailed as to where or how to hook up the wires on the monitor. Self stick for monitor does not work very well mounted on the dash. Unit works good and fairly accurate except when object is in center of vehicle, there is no warning, only near sensors.
- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
Ships Between 6/25 - 6/27