- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
Get it for the Holidays!
U.S. shipments only. Excludes AK and HI.
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Ease on back with the Stellar At Ease Back-Up Sensor System guiding the way
- Works like the expensive factory option without backing over your budget
- Choose the Deluxe 4-sensor system or the Standard 2-sensor system
- Interior pulse tone beeper gets louder as objects get closer
- Directional detection LCD display (Deluxe system only)
- Sensors are paintable and waterproof
- Plug-in wiring harness and detailed instructions make for an easy DIY installation
- Your Stellar At Ease Back-Up Sensor System is backed by a limited Lifetime Warranty
Reverse your parking fortunes and ease into the tightest spots with the Stellar At Ease Back-Up Sensor System. Just like those costly factory systems, this economical backup sensor system delivers parking perfection—without backing over your budget! Equipped with your choice of 2 or 4 sensors and an interior pulse tone beeper, the Stellar backup sensor system warns of obstacles and obstructions before you bump ‘em.
Boasting powerful ultrasonic sensors, the Stellar At Ease Back-Up Sensor System automatically warns of any obstructions by emitting a sequence of pulse tones. The closer you get to the obstacle; the louder and closer together the tones get. Plus, the sensors are waterproof for a long life and mount to your bumper for a clean look.
Stellar includes everything you need for a painless DIY installation: 2 or 4 sensors, interior pulse tone beeper, LCD monitor display (Deluxe 4-sensor kit only), plug-in wiring harness and detailed instructions. And best yet, Stellar backs your At Ease Back-Up Sensor System with a limited Lifetime Warranty.
- Vehicles with metal bumpers may require rubber grommets on the sensors to avoid false readings. These can be found at your local hardware/automotive parts store.
- ATTN: State of California Consumers
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm (www.p65warnings.ca.gov)
Stellar At Ease Back-Up Sensor Systems Customer Reviews
1 Customer Review
Reviewed by Steven S (Mount Vernon, WA) Reviewed for a 2006 Dodge Ram — Feb 22, 2012 9:01 PM
I have a 2006 Ram 1500 quad cab with a 78 inch bed. The wiring is not long enough to reach from the bumber to the interior of truck. I had to buy more wiring but could not find the exact size. I tried splicing but the sensors do not work. I have power to the box because it beeps when I put it in reverse. But the ensors don't sense when I am close to something. Be ready to take your back seat area apart and know how to splice into the wiring under the truck that powers the back up lights. I could not have done it without the help of a friend of mine who is an engineer. If you in the least challenged by wiring go have it installed by a pro.