- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
Get it for the Holidays!
U.S. shipments only. Excludes AK and HI.
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Keep your devices mounted and charged with a Bracketron TekGrip Power Dock
- Equipped with two USB charging ports to power your devices
- Easily adjusts to grip devices up to 4” wide
- Rotates 360° for optimal viewing for drivers and passengers
- Foldout legs provide added support for heavier devices
- TekGrip Power Docks fit most 12V outlets
- Your Bracketron TekGrip Power Dock comes with a 1-year warranty
Turn-by-turn navigation will get you to your next destination, but map apps really drain your juice. Now, you can power through your commute and arrive with a 100% battery life with the Bracketron TekGrip Power Dock.
The Bracketron TekGrip Charger and Holder pulls double-duty. It’s equipped with an adjustable cradle that grips devices up to 4” wide, so your tech doesn’t go tumbling around your cockpit. Plus, it features a pair of 2-amp USB charging ports, so you can plug-in and charge-up while you make your way through traffic.
Universally-designed, the Bracketron Charging Station Phone Holder plugs into most 12V outlets. It even rotates 360°, making it easy to dial-in the ideal viewing angle. Your Bracketron Car Charger Phone Mount includes a 1-year warranty.
- ATTN: State of California Consumers
WARNING: This product can expose you to Bisphenol A (BPA) A – 108ppm, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. (For more information go to www.p65warnings.ca.gov)
Bracketron TekGrip Power Dock Customer Reviews
2 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Matthew B (WALKERSVILLE, MD) Reviewed for a 2016 Toyota 4Runner — Apr 07, 2017 4:37 AM
That led me down the road of a power outlet mounted power dock. I really like the integrated usb power outlets. It is easy to keep the phone charged while driving, and your passenger can charge their phone as well. The mount is a little wobbly due to the flexible neck. Overall, the mount does what it's designed to do. It allows you to mount your phone for hands free use, without having to attach something to your windshield, dash, or vents.