- Take your mobile tech for a spin on the Bracketron Tough Tablet Dash & Window Mount
- Perfect for displaying map apps, music, videos and more
- Universally-designed to work with today’s most popular tablets
- The powerful suction base holds firm on hard, textured and glass surfaces with no adaptor needed
- Heavy-duty, reinforced cradle and arm are sturdy enough to hold hefty tablets
- Low-vibration design keeps your display from dancing around
- Provides full access to your buttons and controls
- Rotates 360°, making it easy to move from portrait to landscape
- Your Bracketron Tough Tablet Dash & Window Mount includes a Lifetime Warranty
Long drives can be a real chore, especially if you’re relying on the radio to pass the time and paper maps to reach your destination. Give your commute a high-tech makeover with the Bracketron Tough Tablet Dash & Window Mount. Holding your tablet front and center, it’s perfect for queuing up music, following map apps and keeping everyone in your cockpit entertained.
Your Bracketron Tough Tablet is solid as a rock. The heavy-duty cradle and reinforced arms are built to hold tight to hefty tablets. Its low-vibration design keeps the screen from shaking around, and all your features remain fully active while you cruise.
From dashboards to windshields, your Bracketron Dash and Window Mount Tough Tablet holds securely to hard, textured and glass surfaces—no adaptors needed. Plus, the cradle rotates 360°, making it easy to dial in the ideal view. Your Bracketron Window Mount Tough Tablet includes a Lifetime Warranty.
Bracketron Tough Tablet Dash & Window Mount Customer Reviews
1 Customer Review
Reviewed by Bruce B (SPRING, TX) — Mar 20, 2016 2:17 PM
I have found only one place to put the Bracketon Mount to hold my iPad for navigation. Windshield mounting blocked my view too much. The top of the dash had too much curve. The tray on the dash top has a removable liner but there's a screw head in the way. I eventually mounted it on the passenger side of the center console where it minimally blocks access to the automatic transmission selector. So far it has worked well there.
- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
Ships By 7/23
There are no customer reviews for this product