- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
Ships By 1/21
There are no customer reviews for this product
- Give your mobile devices a proper place to sit with the CommuteMate Cell Phone/GPS Dash Air Vent Mount
- Holds your phone, MP3 player or GPS at arm’s length so you can safely see who’s calling, what’s playing and where you are
- Rotates for optimal viewing
- Adjusts to fit most devices up to 4” wide—iPhones, Android phones, GPS devices, iPods, BlackBerries, satellite radios and more
- Padded to protect your device from scuffs
- Mounts in seconds to most air vents with no tools needed
- For a closer look, download the installation instructions here (PDF)
- CommuteMute backs your Cell Phone/GPS Air Vent Mount with a 90-day warranty
Smartphones and GPS devices have taken a lot of the stress out of traveling around in an auto. Need a good breakfast in an unknown town? Your phone knows just the spot. Trying to get directions to the new jobsite? Your GPS knows the way. Our portables have all the answers—except to one important question: where are you supposed to park them in your cockpit? For a simple, sturdy and safe way to tote your tech, get the CommuteMate Air Vent Phone Holder.
iPhones, Android phones, TomToms—the CommuteMate Car Mount Cell Phone Holder is versatile enough to hold almost any device. Its cradle adjusts for a snug grip on go-go gadgets that measure 4" wide or less. Then, the soft padding along the base and sides protect your tech from scuffs and scratches while you drive. Best of all, even if that shiny new device in your pocket gets replaced six months from now, you won't have to upgrade your universal CommuteMate GPS Mount.
No drilling, no tools and no special training is needed to install the CommuteMate Cell Phone Car Mount. Just slide it into your vent, rotate it for the ideal angle and you're ready to field hands-free calls, queue up the next album or check your route like a pro. Plus, it also comes with a 90-day warranty.
CommuteMate Cell Phone/GPS Dash Air Vent Mount Customer Reviews
2 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Joel S (SAN FRANCISCO, CA) — Apr 15, 2014 8:28 PM
I have a Prius and i've tried a few mounts that don't work at all. This mount DOES work. I only give it 3 stars because it's not designed or built that well. It rattles and if you bump it at all, the phone will fall off... just being honest... who's going to make a mount that's well designed!? Also I have an iPhone, the rubber clamps make it hard to type in "1" or "0" cause those are toward the side of the iPhone... I appreciate that someone designed a mount to go on the air vent :)