- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Stay on-track and on-time with the help of a Sony Plug-in GPS Car Navigation Module
- Package includes the navigation unit, SD card for map data, power connection cable, touch fasteners, GPS antenna, control cable and antenna mount sheet
- TomTom’s interactive NavApp eliminates complicated menus and allows you to touch the screen to start or clear your route, or add a new location to your “Favorites”
- Long press on the map to find your destination easily
- You can also use the Free Text Search feature, which displays addresses and places of interest after you type three characters
- Hook up the GPS antenna on the dashboard with a handy mounting sheet to strengthen your GPS signal
- Offers six route types, with the default being “fastest route”
- Personalize your map with the “My Places” option for easy travels time and time again
- Preview turn-by-turn instructions by selecting “Show instructions” in the “Current Route” menu
- Speed panel shows your speed, while ETA and route details are displayed in a side panel
- Voice guidance means you can keep your eyes on the road while listening to directions
- Easy-to-use interface means you can double-tap, drag, flick, press and hold, or select
- The default color scheme is blue, but you can change it to suit your style – just not on the map
- Navigation module measures 2.95”L x 5.51”W
- Your Sony Plug-in GPS carries a 60-day warranty
Arrive precisely when you mean to, where you meant to, with a Sony Plug-in GPS Car Navigation Module. It boasts a wide range of advanced features to free your road trip of any and all complications, from wrong turns to the wrong choice of two similar addresses. Invest today and get back on the road with confidence.
The complete package is comprised of the module itself, an SD card for map data, power connection and control cables, antenna, touch fasteners and an antenna mount sheet, the last of which allows you to hook up the antenna on the dash for a stronger GPS signal. Choose from six different route types, with the default being “fastest route,” and preview step-by-side instructions by choosing the “Show instructions” option in your “Current route” menu. There are separate panels to show your speed along the way, as well as ETA and direction details, and you can add frequently traveled routes to your “Favorites” or “My Places.”
The NavApp interface keeps things simple, and you can do anything from double-tap, drag, press and hold, or flick to select or alter your route with ease. Your Sony Plug-in Nav’s voice guidance speaks to you along the route for hands-free safety. Measuring 2.95”L x 5.51”W, your Sony Plug-in Navigation Unit is covered by a 60-day warranty.
- ATTN: State of California Consumers
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm (www.p65warnings.ca.gov)