- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- See obstacles through darkness, glare, and fog
- Operating temperature range -104F to 158F (-40C to 70C)
- Startup time is less than 8 seconds
- Automatic shutter compensation
- Rugged design built for all weather conditions
- Uses yellow and white RCA outputs to transmit video and sound into any screen with RCA inputs (display screen not included)
- Dimension: 3.0" X 2.5" X 2.25"
- Power Consumption: 9w
- Output resolution: HD 720x480p @60hz
- Visual Angle: 27° x 18°
- Sensor Resolution: 384x288
- Frame Frequency: 60hz
- Spatial Resolution: 1.3 mrad
- Waterproof and Dust Rated: IP68
- Heat Detection: 3000ft +
- Capable of Vehicle Detection: 1300ft Away
- 2 Year Warranty
Using military-grade IR technology, the Speedir Night Owl infrared thermal imaging driving assistant detects and displays vehicles, pedestrians, and other obstacles. It can effectively see through bright headlights from on-coming vehicles, glare, and intense fog.
It helps drivers in the dark as well as under severe weather conditions such as rain, snow, fog, sand, and dust in order to clearly observe vehicles, pedestrians, and obstructions in the road. Display screen is not included. This unit is designed to be hooked up to any screen using standard RCA inputs.
Night owl™ HD thermal camera High definition thermal vision with 384x288 thermal sensor and 720x480p output resolution. Can be used in various applications including automotive, drone, industrial inspections, security, fire & resque etc. See pedestrians, animals, vehicles beyond your visible light. See through fog, smoke, dust. Long Detection Distance: It can detect heat up to 3000ft beyond the scope of the headlight beam.
Speedir’s unique infrared imaging cameras use thermal energy and heat signatures to create a viewable, camera-like display. As heat sensors, these systems require no visible light, allowing you to view subject matter through dust, darkness, and even vegetation. When equipped to vehicles, Speedir’s appliances aid your driving safety by effortlessly perceiving hard-to-see roadway threats. View animals, pedestrians, and other vehicles with ease, in the dead of night or the thick of a dust storm!
- ATTN: State of California Consumers
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm (www.p65warnings.ca.gov)