- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
- Free Shipping
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- See obstacles through darkness, glare, and fog
- Capable of detecting a human 600 feet away, or vehicle over 1000 feet away
- Operating temperature range -104F to 158F (-40C to 70C)
- Startup time is less than 8 seconds
- Automatic shutter compensation
- Rugged design built for all weather conditions
- 2 Year Warranty
Using military-grade IR technology, the Speedir infrared thermal imaging driving assistant detects and displays vehicles, pedestrians, and other obstacles via the included in-cab display. It can effectively see through bright headlights from on-coming vehicles, glare, and intense fog.
It helps drivers in the dark as well as under severe weather conditions such as rain, snow, fog, sand, and dust in order to clearly observe vehicles, pedestrians, and obstructions in the road. This system can automatically identify pedestrians and vehicles in front of the automobile, mark the target position with a rectangular frame in the infrared thermal image, as well as judge the possible collision risk in real-time, giving a warning prompt to the driver.
- ATTN: State of California Consumers
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm (www.p65warnings.ca.gov)