Guaranteed Lowest Price
- Product Info
- Customer Reviews
- Manufacturer Info
- Return Information
- Your hardy new set of Diamond Plate Mud Flaps block rocks, mud and other road debris from escaping your wheel well, where they cannot harm your finish
- Ward off kicked-up rocks, gravel and grit that can scratch your finish and lead to costly rust and corrosion
- The Diamond Plate Mud Flaps are crafted from heavy-duty rubber for years of dependable use
- Your Diamond Plate Mud Flaps come with all the necessary mounting brackets and hardware for a solid installation
- These dually mud flaps measure 19" tall x 24" wide
The ancient Greeks knew what they were talking about when they named diamonds adamas, meaning impossible to tame. This same definition still holds true today when describing the strength, ruggedness and sheer brute force of the Diamond Plate Mud Flaps.
From the top of their mounting brackets down to their weighted base, the Diamond Plate Mud Flaps are built to be an impenetrable wall against kicked-up gravel, muck and any other road debris you might roll across. Each pair is crafted from thick, durable rubber that's cut large for total dually coverage (19" tall x 24" wide).
You can drive with confidence knowing that your Diamond Plate Mud Flaps are not blowing in the wind.
Your new set of Diamond Plate Mud Flaps comes with all the mounting hardware you need for a sturdy installation.
- Some light drilling may be required to install your new Stainless Dually Mud Flaps' mounting brackets.
- '03-'06 Dodge trucks use a unique set of specially-sized mud flaps that do not require stiffeners or mounting brackets. Come with proper mounting hardware for installation with only minor drilling.
- ATTN: State of California Consumers
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm (www.p65warnings.ca.gov)