- What Do You Drive?
There are no customer reviews for this product
- Dee Zee Plastic Splash Guards employ a universal notched design that's right for any vehicle or budget
- Sold in pairs of two with mounting hardware
- Generous 11" x 18" mud flap size ably stops the tire-led assault on your paint
- Crafted from heavy-duty, rigid black composite plastic material for a long life on your vehicle
- Notch contours to fender well
- Front and rear pairs available for complete paint protection
- Hassle free installation
- Your Dee Zee Universal Plastic Splash Guards carry a 1-year warranty
- Made in USA
Keep your vehicle from losing its sparkle while truckin' up to Buffalo or goin' back home. Dee Zee Universal Plastic Splash Guards offer a rigid barrier that keeps mud, rocks and debris from busting your vehicle's fender paint. The heavy-duty black composite plastic construction turns-back would-be menaces of any size.
The simple notched design of Dee Zee Universal Plastic Splash Guards contours to your fender wells and is a rigid version of the style you may recognize from the mud flaps used by 18-wheelers everywhere. Dee Zee crafts their plastic splash guards for basic protection that's ready to roll in just minutes. Mounting Plastic Splash Guards is hassle-free, with only minor drilling required for some vehicles.
Not only do they fit any vehicle, Dee Zee Universal Plastic Splash Guards are specially-made to fit any budget. What's even better, your Dee Zee Universal Plastic Splash Guards carry a 1-year warranty.
- ATTN: State of California Consumers
WARNING: This product can expose you to lead, phthalates, engine exhaust and carbon monoxide, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. (For more information go to www.p65warnings.ca.gov)
- Warranty Submission Procedure: All warranty claims will be initiated at the place of purchase. The original purchaser will be required to present the original sales receipt with purchase date shown and provide photographs of the defect.
In the event the originally purchased product style is no longer available, the product would be returned to the store of purchase for a refund or the applicable cost difference can be paid to choose an alternate style.
Dee Zee Semi-Custom Plastic Splash Guard Customer Reviews
32 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Gerald L (Harbor City, CA) Reviewed for a 2019 Chevy Colorado — Jun 12, 2019 12:00 PM
Reviewed by Rick B (HAMILTON, MT) Reviewed for a 2009 Chevy Silverado — Apr 12, 2016 6:25 AM
Reviewed by Richard S (Raymond, WA) Reviewed for a 1991 Toyota Pickup — Apr 06, 2016 4:53 PM
Bought them for my 14 year old sons project truck. It's a 1991 Toyota 4 x 4. Front 2 fit real well but the rear one's I had to use the old brackets and do some cutting. Could have made some but already had them. Turned out real good.