- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
Ships Between 9/25 - 9/27
There are no customer reviews for this product
- Click Here for Installation Instructions (PDF)
- Rock Tamers Mud Flaps are the original removable mud flap system
- One size fits nearly any truck or SUV on the road
- Adjustable width from 67.25” to 97.25”
- Easily goes on and off with no drilling or cutting required
- Attaches securely to most 2” or 2.5" ball mount and receiver hitches
- Mud flaps are molded with a layer of tear-resistant fabric
- Heavy-duty 24” x 24” rubber mud flaps are 3/8” thick
- Mats can be trimmed to any length using pre-molded cut lines
- Center hub and arms are powder coated forged aluminum for strength and durability
- Support rods are forged from steel and encased in a rust-resistant stainless steel jacket
- Comes in a hard-hitting matte-black finish that’s UV-coated to resist fading
- Includes deluxe stainless steel and chrome-plated hardware
- Your Rock Tamers are covered by a 1-year warranty
Protect everything you tow from mud, rocks and gravel with the Rock Tamers Mud Flap System. This premiere adjustable and removable mud flap system gives your towables the ultimate shield from dings and scratches without taking away from your truck's everyday stylish appearance. Rock Tamers uses only top quality materials and components to make certain your 5th wheeler, boat or trailer gets the maximum protection.
Rock Tamer mud flaps combine a chrome-plated aluminum center hub and arms with supports rods built from forged steel with stainless-steel jackets. So, your flaps stand up to serious abuse and never rust. And, they include superior stainless steel and chrome-plated hardware for a dash of class.
With easy installation and no drilling required, Rock Tamers mud flaps get you on the road quickly without ruining your paint job. Their adjustable width allows them to fit your full or dually-sized truck. And, Rock Tamers may even be able to prevent that next fix-it ticket for your over-sized tires, without you having to install mud flaps on your fenders.
Your Rock Tamers Mud Flap Systems come in UV-coated black and are backed by an unflappable 1-year warranty.
- Center hub requires minimum 1” clearance
- ATTN: State of California Consumers
WARNING: This product can expose you to lead, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. (For more information go to www.p65warnings.ca.gov)
Rock Tamers Mud Flap System Customer Reviews
48 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by STEVE O (CAMBRIDGE, MN) Reviewed for a 2017 Chevy Silverado — Apr 06, 2018 9:09 AM
Reviewed by Robert A W (Wall Township, NJ) Reviewed for a 2017 Dodge Ram — Nov 30, 2017 7:07 AM
The Rock Tamers were easy to assemble even though I had to cut them. I have then fully extended as I have a 2017 Ram Diesel with Dully wheels and they only extend about a inch and half past the tires bit the 2 inches that is suggested. All in all they will work. As for the hitch I had to buy an anti wobble device so the hitch would not move up and down or side to side as the Rock Tamers due weight a bit.
Reviewed by Shane M (MIDDLETON, ID) — Aug 23, 2017 4:17 AM
The Rock Tamers work great. They use high quality material, hardware, and the instructions were easy to follow. I would highly recommend Rock Tamers to anyone. 5 stars from me.
Reviewed by Doug S (Sidman, PA) Reviewed for a 2015 Dodge Ram — Apr 25, 2017 1:20 PM
We wanted a mud flap/splash guard system to protect our 5th wheel RV we haul with a Ram dually. A few trips with the camper in tow convinced us it would be a big improvement to add some type of mud guard. The Rock Tamers look great on the truck and keep the camper from being bombarded with stones, mud, and dirty water. Great design, quality materials, and great looks. Super easy to remove if you want to use only while towing. Worthwhile investment.