Guaranteed Lowest Price
Dee Zee Semi-Custom Brite-Tread Mud Flaps Front Pair with Radius Notch - DZ1808TB
- Front Pair with Radius Notch
- Color: Textured Black
- Part #: DZ1808TB
- Product Info
- Customer Reviews
- Return Information
- Manufacturer Info
- Dee Zee Brite-Tread Mud Flaps use a universal design for easy installation on any truck or SUV
- Sold in pairs
- Crafted from 11" wide x 19" long Bright-Tread finish or black powder coated diamond plate sheet aluminum
- These diamond plate mud flaps act as a rigid shield against rocks, mud and other debris
- Universal fit means fast installation on the front or rear wells of most trucks or SUVs
- A perfect compliment to your nerf bars or running boards
- Your Dee Zee Universal Brite-Tread Mud Flaps carry a 3-year warranty
Put some shields up against rocks, mud and other debris! Dee Zee Brite-Tread Mud Flaps provide a rigid barrier against the nasty stuff that can ruin your latest wash or ding your paint.
They not only perform tough, but Dee Zee Brite-Tread Mud Flaps look the part. Crafted from sturdy Bright-Tread Aluminum finish or textured black powder coated sheet aluminum, these diamond plate mud flaps match your diamond plate toolbox or running boards.
With a universal fit design, Dee Zee Brite-Tread Mud Flaps install in just a few minutes with some minor drilling required on certain vehicles. Tough looks added, paint protection in place and unsightly splatter problems solved! And finally, your Dee Zee Universal Brite-Tread Mud Flaps carry a 3-year warranty.
- Depending on your vehicle and what tools are needed for installation, tire removal may be required
- ATTN: State of California Consumers
WARNING: This product can expose you to lead, phthalates, engine exhaust and carbon monoxide, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. (For more information go to www.p65warnings.ca.gov)
- Warranty Submission Procedure: All warranty claims will be initiated at the place of purchase. The original purchaser will be required to present the original sales receipt with purchase date shown and provide photographs of the defect.
In the event the originally purchased product style is no longer available, the product would be returned to the store of purchase for a refund or the applicable cost difference can be paid to choose an alternate style.